Finding and being allies to the rainwings

It was another morning of the rainforest. Walking for hours. Last night there was a murder between two mudwings. Apparently this so called 'rainforest monster' has got to them. I didn't do it so i don't know what did. Whatever. Webs was behind us getting weaker by the minute. I kind of felt bad for him. The only thing that annoys me that he stops every 10 minutes or so. Speaking of which.

"I-i need to stop and rest." I sighed and stopped. "Again?! This is the 12th time you needed rest today! Were never going to get anywhere if you keep stopping, and resting all the time-!" She was interrupted by a hard slap on the back of the head. "Just 'cause he stole you from your Overprotective. Hep practically saved you from her. And maybe death from that statue. So shut up or you'll get a scratch on the side. But i actually want to know. How'd you find my egg. If it was shining brightly. Some other dragon would have found it and either destroyed it or took it. How'd you specifically found my egg in the middle of the cliff side?" Webs sighed and looked down. While i was flying back to the mountains after finding the skywing egg destroyed. I looked to the right and was able to dodge what i thought was a meteorite. But. Barely missed. It knocked me off course of flying. After finding the Crater. I found your egg right in the middle of it smoking. After it cool off. I grabbed it and figured since it was from space. I could sell it and get for good money. But i was kind of desperate for a 5th egg. So i brought to the cave and you all should know the rest.
(Real Quick. This was his egg when he crashed into earth)

 This was his egg when he crashed into earth)

Me and the other dragonets circle up. "So what are going to do when we find some other dragons? Especially rainwings. They might not be apart of the war. But they will be territorial. And other than there venom. We don't know their weapons." Starflight said looking around the forest. "I don't know. But we have to stay alerted. The can pop out of no where. Remember. They can camouflage. I think webs next egg snatching would have been a rainwing. So let's ask him what he would have done if i didn't come." I said looking at them. We turned to where webs is "hey web-" he wasn't there anymore. "Where is he?!" Sunny said sounded worried "he was just right there a minute ago." We all spread out and start searching. "Guys where's sunny? " starflight asked. I looked behind to see her gone as well. What the three moons is going on? I sense something coming from behind. It felt like time slowed down. My tail laser then sliced the object that was coming towards me. The object was in two and flew past me and hit a tree. "I feel woozy....." terra said as her and tsunami fell into what looks like arms. It was the rainwings. Me and starflight stood in fighting position. "We know your there. We mean no harm to any of you. Come out and we can settle things.

Two rainwings un camouflage out in front of us. One pink a jambu fruit and the other as blue as a violet flower. "Hello random dragon. I'm jambu and this is lyanna. If i may ask who are you two and why are you here?" "Well one where are our friends and two I'm Gravity of the spacewings. And the nightwing next to me is starflight." We look around to make sure no more were around. "To answer your question. Your friends are fine and they are asleep. They will wake up in a few hours. Follow us and we will lead you to a spot where you all can stay for a while, till we get you guys a hut to stay in." "Ok. Thanks." Such nice dragons. Even if they just put my friends to sleep without my permission. Still nicest ones we met so far.