Ch5 (How Beautiful)

Tanjiro's Pov
Three days later
We came back to the butterfly estate a little injured but we killed an upper and lower moon on the mengin train, as soon as we reached I went to master to report the mission.
After reporting I came back to see Obanai waiting for me in front of the butterfly estate as soon as he saw me he ran to me crying.

"I missed you!" I didn't hug him back I just walked to away from him and went over to the shade of the wisteria tree path sitting on the ground he just stood there crying, "get your ass over here and out the sun love!" I yell slightly making him smile then walked over to me and slowly sat on my lap cuddling into my chest "how's our baby" "babies Tanjiro" "what?" "After you left Shinobu decided to check if there were any strain on the baby just to find out theirs three" "THREE!" "Y-yes is something wrong?" "No no I'm happy about it love" I kissed him and he didn't want to respond until I put my hand on his stomach.

Obanai's Pov
"Jiro" "hmm?" "We go shopping tomorrow?" "Mhm" he wasn't even looking at me he was just focus on my belly as we rested under the wisterias "can we get married two months after the baby is born?" "mhm...wait for real?" "Yes you did propose two months ago" "this day keeps getting better."

We went in because the master called a meeting they forbid me from kneeling and gave me a chair making me laugh a little I bowed my head as the master arrived, "yesterday four crows came declaring victory that Tanjiro and Rengoku killed Upper moon three" everyone clapped for them then I realized that he could have died, after the meeting Nezuko wanted to stay with Kanao so Tanjiro let her as he took me home.

Time skip

I was on top of him but not sexually I was upset that he broke our ruler we made since I got pregnant, "love I'm sorry but he was easy to fight" "what was our rule Tanjiro say it" "ok, if I find myself going up against a upper moon I should back down and come home but love he was easy to fight and I could just ditch the rest of the group" "ok but promise me" "I won't go up against anymore upper moons unless my fellow demon slayer is in trouble" "good enough now cuddles!"

Four years later

"It was so weird being loved like that," "mama do you think papa and Nezuko can see us now" "mhm" 'if only he saw Muzan, upper moons 1 and 2 coming that day they probably would be alive still' I thought as I looked down at my lover and daughter's grave with our triples who were only one minute old when the news came back, "I still remember what you looked at me and said before your mission" 'How Beautiful.'

Thank you for reading I wrote this in my spare time please tell me if you liked it in the comments (⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠) bye now