I yelled at him again and again to say his name but he simply teased me and walked away.

I glared at that pamba manda.

Siv: Valandhakettavan!

I murmured glaring at the direction he went.

Sakthi: Ungalaye kalaichitan thalaivi!

I heard the theeya sakthi say. I slowly turned to him and stared at his face who was scrutinizing my expression.

Siv: Idha solladhuka da unna naan vechi iruken?

Sakthi: Thalaivi! 'Ok' nu mattum sollunga..... Avana thooki apdiye kasaki potuduren!

Siv: Hmm?

I nodded my head asking if he would definitely to which he nodded without any hesitation.

Siv: Modhala anga irukura kalla thooki indha pakkam podu! Aprom avana kasaki podalam!

And I simply walked inside the college making Sakthi pout and follow me.

The lecture started as usual and I saw a girl seated beside me was sleeping without even considering that the lecturer may yell at her.

Siv: Hellow! Hellow excuse me!

I scratched her hand with my index finger and I saw her getting stirred in her sleep. She lifted her head and I saw her face.

She was beautiful. She had her nose pierced. She was fair and chubby. Her hair the same length as mine and her eyes were large as mine.

Girl: Enna nga?

Siv: Ada nee enna pa? Class poitu iruku... Nee dhairiyama thoongura?

The girl whined and rubbed her face with her palms. She looked at me with her tired eyes and said:

Girl: Idhuku dhaan elupi vittingala?

I smiled sheepishly at her as I felt sorry for her.

Girl: Naan Sakshi! Neenga?

I smiled widely at her. She was making friends! With me! I happily stretched my hand to her for a shakehand and said:

Siv: Sivaangi!

She happily shook hands with me and there we became friends! My first friend from my class!

We continued speaking about ourselves and I also introduced Sakthi to her. She looked like me!

Like me on the sense, she was chirpy and had a positive vibe. It was actually fun to have someone having the same vibe as us.

We kept gossiping and discussing for God knows how much of time and then we had to leave.

Sak: Aiyayoo! Sam senior-ah paakalam-nu irundhen!

I stopped hearing the name. It felt like I have heard the name somewhere.

Siv: Sam-ah? Yaaru adhu?

Sak: Idhu kooda theriyadha? Haiyooo! Namma Don irukaru la? Avaroda thambi!

That's when I remembered it! Sam! Sam Vishal! He was Siva Anna's younger brother. I've heard him say that.

Siv: Ohoooo! Aama edhuku paakanum?

Sak: Chumma dhaan! Avaroda songs laam ig la neraiya paathu iruken! Adhaan apdiye peslaam-nu!