Chapter Forty One

Start from the beginning

“Jesse wait up, where are you going?” He heard his mate ask as she followed him.

“I just need some air.” Was all he said as he continued to walk

“Why?” She asked but she got no answer from him. “it’s not what you think Jesse, he only wanted to talk” She said

“He could have done that over the hone” He said shrugging his shoulders.

He felt her grab his arms and stop him from moving “He came here to see some of the guys in the pack. He is friends with them. Me breaking up with him doesn’t change that. I didn’t know he was here until I walked into the kitchen.”

“Have you decided if you want to come with me back to my pack, my sister’s wedding is in a few days and I need to get back for that.”

“Of course I am coming with you” She said.

“When will you be ready to leave?” He asked her

“Whenever you want to go” She said softly.

He looked at his mate and sighed when he noticed she was looking sad. He had just promised that he would do everything he could to make her happy and already he was making her sad. He felt like a terrible mate. He took her in his arms and held her tightly to him. “I’m sorry” He said softly in her ear. “My wolf didn’t like what he was seeing in there. I didn’t mean to make you sad.”

“It’s fine” She told him, he felt her arms go around him so she could hug him back.

“I don’t like that guy” he mumbled as he buried his face in her neck.

“I won’t talk to him again I promise.” She said softly.

“I really do need to get back to my sister though, I had promised to help her with the wedding. It’s on Sunday, so she does not have much time left.”

“Well at least you helped her with her lingerie” She said looking up at him and smiling.

He groaned “I do not want to picture my sister dressed in lingerie” He shuttered “That’s just wrong.”

“Ok how about I go pack a bag, and we can go to your pack until your sister is married and then we can come back here after and I can organise my stuff to be moved, as well as my parents if they want to come.”

“Are you sure?” he asked.

She nodded her head “I’m sure.”

“Ok, thank you.”

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and took off down the hall. A lough sounding from behind him had him turning around. “You think taking her away from here will make her forget me?”

Jesse’s back stiffen for a moment at hear Dean’s voice. “You really are pathetic” Jesse told him “She has told you it’s over but you keep sniffing around her like the desperate dog that you are.”

“I’m not animal!” He shouted taking a step towards him.

“Hey just saying it like it is.” He said shrugging his shoulders. “She doesn’t want you anymore, you were just some entertainment for her give up your games to win her back now because you are only making a fool of yourself.”

“I would watch who you speak to like that” Dean said looking even more pissed.

“Hey Dean, what are you doing here?” A guy said walking up to him.

“Hey Jerry, I just came to see Tori.”

Jerry frowned at him “I thought you guys broke up?”

“We did” Dean said clenching his jaw “But I had to see if there wasa chance for us to get back together,”

Jerry looked away from Dean and Looked at Jesse “Jesse right?”

“Yeah”

“I have heard so much about you and your family, I hear your sister is getting married on Sunday.”

“Yeah that’s right”

“I will see you there, my parents have been invited, I hear the waterfall where they are getting married is awesome.”

“Yeah it is, great for swimming.” He said.

“Cool, might have to stick around for a bit after the wedding and test it out.” Jerry said before looking back at Dean, “Come on Dean, I will show you out. I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to be here now that you and Tori are no longer together. See you Sunday Jesse” Jerry said before leading a reluctant Dean away.

“Ready” Tori said running up to him with a large duffel bag hanging off her shoulder.

“That was quick.”

She smiled “I just grabbed anything and threw it in, I have told my parents what’s going on so I am all set to go.”

“Well then I guess we should go” He said wrapping his arm around her and kissing her on the lips. Pulling back he smiled down at her. “I am so lucky to have you for my mate” He said softly.

“I know you are.” She said smiling at him before walking away “Well come on let’s get going.” She said as she walked away.

She took in her backside swaying as she walked away, his smile spread wider across his face. “I’m coming” He said before following her down the hall and outside to his car