Chapter 2 - A name?

Saiki POV :

I just got one of the most expensive and high quality coffee jelly, but somehow the coffee jelly emitted light, that becomes brighter every second. I felt like I was going to go blind if this goes on. And before I legitimately became blind, suddenly a random guy appears before me and the light stops. What is happening right now.

'So, you're my coffee jelly.'

"Yes, I was the meal that you bought from the local store." The man who apparently is my coffee jelly stated.

I face palmed, Yare yare, what am I supposed to do with this thing?

"Ku chan! whats with all the- WHAT" My mom's mouth dropped and she froze. Unable to comprehend the rando in our house

My mom sniffles, "Ku chan.. You brought a friend here?" she dramatically wipes a tear with a tissue.

'No, its not what it looks like-' I denied shaking both my hands left to right continuously, trying to explain her misunderstanding.

'I uh.. this is my coffee jelly.' I point at the brown haired man beside me.

"EHHH?" She froze, again. This time, with more of a shocked expression instead of a 'moved' expression.

I try to explain to her about what led to this.

"So.. this young man became from what was supposed to be your coffee jelly to.. a person?" She asks, trying to confirm.

'Yes..'

My mom clasps her hands together

"Phew.. Im glad! We dont need to give you a baby brother anymore!" she smiles in relief

'Mom what.' I give her a speechless expression.

"Anyway! He can stay with us if he wants! Im sure he has nowhere to go!" My mom suggests, But we had no other choice, since like she said, he had nowhere to go.

"Ah, splendid!" he cooed.

"Thank you for having me, Mr..?" He looks at me, gesturing me to tell him my name.

'Kusuo. Kusuo Saiki.' I stated.

"Ah! Mr. Saiki!" He smiles.

'No need for formalities, Just call me Kusuo.'

"Right, Thank you for having me Kusuo!" He walks away, exploring the house.

I nodded, But I came to a sudden realization that I didn't ask for his name yet

'wait, do you have a name?' I tugged on his sleeve, stopping him.

"Oh, a name? I don't recall having one.. everyone refers to me as 'Coffee jelly'. So, does that count as a name?" He puts a finger below his chin, making a thinking expression.

I thought about it for a while. I guess it makes sense that he doesn't have a name, hes just a snack from the local store after all. All he knows is that people refer to him as 'Coffee jelly'.

"Oh! What about 'Yuuma Akiara'?" My mom chimes in.

"Ah, A splendid name! I shall be labeled as that then!" he smiles softly.

Yuuma Akiara.. Hm.

I guess thats his name then.

A/N : Im reaaaaally bad at names so I'll probably change it from time to time, but this will be his name for now! thanks for reading!