Changbin nodded. "Whatever you're comfortable with honey- am I allowed to say that?" Seungmin turned their head and giggled in changbin's shoulder. "Yes! You're allowed to say that hyung!" Changbin giggled back, his other hand finding it's way in Seungmin's hair.

Felix finished serving(yas ate) to his customer, turning around to walk back to the kitchen. As he was walking he spotted seungmin and changbin, Felix broke out into a big smile as he saw his best friend so comfortable with someone, even though they just met.

Felix shook his head with a smile, turning to one of his co-workers. "How the fuck does he get more bitches than me?"

"Because seungmin is cute." Felix snapped his neck to glare at his co-worker. "The fuck are you trying to say wooyoung?" Wooyoung smiled and raised his brows as he heard the front door open. "Why don't you go take that order ugly bitch."

Felix shoved wooyoung. "Shut up twink." He ran to the front, taking the lady's order with a big smile on his face. Wooyoung sighed and shook his head. "Talk about a twink."

⚠️***⚠️
Jisung sighed as he laid his head on his desk, writing lyrics for music was hard when nothing was going on in his mind. He looked over at the vase of flowers changbin got him for his birthday, smiling softly.

"Jisung it's late, go to bed we're going to breakfast tomorrow." Jisung hummed and sat up, walking towards his bed. "Wow I don't even get a goodnight, where did I go wrong with my child!" Jisung's mom raised her voice, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Jisung panicked. "M-mom! You didn't do anything.. I-I'm just really tired I'm sorry, good night."

She sighed and grabbed jisung's phone, walking out of the room with the door wide open. "I would never act like that when I was your age no matter how tired I was! And I've been telling you to stop closing your door and rotting yourself on your phone!" She yelled out, slamming her own door across the hall.

Jisung let out a shaky breath, covering his mouth with his hand and tried to stop the tears streaming down his face. His younger brother, jaesung, slowly walked in, reaching to hold jisung's free hand. "Do you want to lay down hyung?" The older only nodded, being led by his 6 year old brother to his bed.

Jisung laid on his side, not daring to take his hand off his mouth. Jaesung hugged his brother tight. "I'm here hyungie, it's okay." Jisung reluctantly took his hand off his mouth, running his hand through jaesung's hair to calm his unsteady breathing. "T-thank.. y-you."

Jaesung looked up at his brother and smiled, resting his hand on his chest to feel his heart. "You don't have to talk if you don't want to, and you don't have to thank me. I love you hyung." Jisung hyperventilated softly, smiling as tears fell down his face in happiness. The older leaned down and kissed his brothers hair, jaesung frowned. "Please try to calm down hyungie, I'm here and I won't leave you."

Jisung's chest rose and fell sporadically, going back to normal after a couple minutes. Jaesung looked up and smiled with relief as he noticed jisung fell asleep, the younger rested his head on his brother's chest and sighed with content, letting himself fall asleep.

"I can't believe we're here right now." Jisung mumbled to himself as his family walked into the familiar place in the morning. "Hey guys- oh jisung! It's so nice to see you!!" Felix stopped what he was baking to hurry over to the Han's.

"You know this boy?" Jisung's dad asked with a weary look, noticing his baggy clothing, dyed hair, painted nails, lots of jewelry, and some mascara and lip gloss on the boy's face. "Uh- yeah, we were in one of the same classes last year.. we just reconnected recently when changbin and chan met me here to work on music." Jisung rambled, picking at his nails and pulling down his shirt out of habit.

Jaesung noticed and grabbed jisung's hand, intertwining them and smiling at the boy. "You seem nice! I'm jaesung and I'm 6 years old! What's your name again?" Felix smiled softly and ruffled the boy's hair. "Thank you sweetie! I'm Felix!" Jaesung giggled. "Pretty name for a pretty boy! At least that's what jisung sa-"

The older brother held his hand in front of his brother's mouth, cutting him off immediately with a cough. "Um we're probably holding up people, are there any seats available?" Felix scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Please, all of these very empty seats are available. I'll come back shortly when you're ready to order!" The Han's noddd and found a seat.

"That boy is interesting.. very theatrical, but nice." Jisung's mom assumed, taking her seat. Jisung grew uncomfortable, tugging at jaesung's hand. "You don't say that kind of stuff in front of mom and dad got it?" he whispered in his younger brother's ear, who nodded eagerly. "Secret?" Jisung smiled and nodded. "Big secret bubby."

"That boy sure is a good baker." The Han parents agreed, starting to walk out. "Oh- mommy daddy I have to use the bathroom!" Jaesung yelled out, startling the other customers. "Okay bubby, I'll wait for you-" "NO! I want jisung to wait for me, you guys can get in the car I don't need you!" Jaesung smiled and waved his parents off, still holding jisung's hand tightly.

The parents agreed hesitantly, walking to the car and turning it on. "Bubby why we're you yelling?" Jaesung smiled cheekily and dragged his brother by the front area, right where Felix was mixing up cookie dough. "My hyung thinks you're pretty, very very very pretty!"

Jisung turned bright red, slapping his brother's shoulder lightly. "Jaesung! I-I'm sorry, he says the w-weirdest things!" Felix smirked and looked up at jisung. "So you don't think I'm pretty?" Jaesung giggled and looked up at his brother's reaction. "Hyungie your face is so red!"

Jisung smiled and sighed. "Go use the bathroom bubby, hurry before I get yelled at." Jaesung nodded and hurried to the bathroom. "And yes I do think you're pretty.. my brother just likes to embarrass me." Felix smiled and scooped some of the cookie dough on his finger, bring it out to the older's face. "Wanna taste?"

Jisung face became even more red if that was even possible, bringing Felix's finger to his mouth and slowly tasting the treat. Jisung immediately pulled away as he heard his brother gasping and clapping his hands. "That is so gay!"

Felix busted out laughing, cleaning his finger while jisung picked his brother up and rested him on his hip. "Jaesung! You don't say stuff like that in public oh my gosh." The brother just smiled and giggled. "But it was so true! Felix are you gay?" Jisung slapped his forehead in embarrassment. "Bubby you don't just ask that to people-"

"Yes I am gay." Jaesung clapped his hands. "My hyungie is gay too! Are you guys gonna date now?" Both boys chuckled at his innocence. "No baby it doesn't work like that, I don't know him that well." Jaesung frowned. "Well then get to know him! It's not that hard hyung." He rolled his eyes and rested his head on jisung's shoulder, lifting it once he heard a text notification coming from their mom.

"Mommy?" Jisung hummed and put his phone back in his pocket. "I'll see you around Felix, and jaesung remember to not talk about this in front of mommy and daddy right? Secret." Jaesung smiled and nodded. "Can I sleep with you again hyungie?"

Jisung smiled and walked out of the cafe, waving Felix goodbye. "Of course bubby."

***
My birthday is in 2 weeks 😱