Chapter 1 The Contest

"Jess, come here now!" My best friend Andrea screamed at me from the other side of the room. I rolled my eyes.

"what?" I walked over to her, she was scrolling through an article on the computer. 

"Read that!" she pointed at the screen and was on the Macy's websight and there was is big article that said Contest.

Macy's is haing a contest!

Whoever makes the best One Direction music video to one of the songs below wins a trip to South America to see One Direction at their concert! They will also hae backstag passes. Rules and Regulations at the bottom. Seating also at the bottom. One Direction will be judging these.

Songs:

-One Way or Another

-Stole my heart

-What makes You Beautiful

-Live While we're young

Seating

3 seats in the front row

Your flight and hotel will be paid for you just need yourself and your clothes!

(I'm not going to do rules)

"You think you can win?" I asked completely bewlidered at the thought. 

"No I think WE can win" She responded looking at me. 

"Right" I said crossing my arms, "We hardly have a chance."

"Your just a ray of sunshine," she responded, "What song do you want to do?"

"I don't care this was your idea" I said. I can't believe she thinks she can actually win this!! I mean thousnds of people are going to enter, we barely have a chance!

"How about..." She paused for a minute. 'One way or another!"

"Why that one?"

"Because it's like One way or another I'm gonna win ya, I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha. It's perfect!!"

"You have a point there" I said sighing. I mean we can atleast try right?
"Yay!!" Sometimes she is just so crazy. "i want to meet Niall!!"

"I wanna meet Louis!!!" I yelled.

"So waht should we do?" She asked.

"My mom is going to Africa to hep with a charity, maybe we can go to and film part of it there?" I asked, I thought it was a very good idea, I mean th song is supposed t be for a charity, right?

"That's an awesome idea!!!!"

"Let me go ask my mom hold on"

"k"

I walked over to the kitchen where my mom was cooking dinner. It smelled like hamburgers.

"Mom?"

"yes sweetie?"

"Can me and Andrea go to Uganda with you to help build the school?"

"I don't see why not, but you'll have to ask Andrea's parents"

"Thanks!!"  I said "When do we leave?"

"Day after tomorow"

"k bye"

I left running back to my room, up the stairs, down the hallway, i ran into my room. I forgot i closed the door.

"ow" I ran into the door.Andrea opened the door.

"Are you okay?" She asked giggling.

"yeah, we can go!!" I said, my head still hurting.Her eyes got wide.

"yay!!!"

"We have to ask your dad first" Did I mention her dad is the mayor?

"lets's call him!"

**********

Hope you liked that. I don't own One Direcion or Macy's, I just own the charicters I made up.

Please vote and comment, I might update later today!