There are other stories that have you being so blunt that you even almost had Natasha Romanoff AND Tony Stark on a mental break down in front of everyone from your truthful statements. Heck! You made Nick Fury leave the room when you had him in tears for bringing up how stupid his scar was from just a single innocent cat he was telling you about. Yeah they had you stop being you were almost reading all of their mental states and shit but you're you and don't know what you were even doing half the time. You're just a '5' year old child as they stated but if you were being honest you would probably be around 7 almost 8 you were guessing but you forgot!

Now back to the moment at hand and that was wanting to go to bed after being woken up by Clint and carried into the kitchen for food and hot chocolate. "[Name] what did I tell you about being blunt every now and then?" At this point Steve was going to lecture you about being too honest with everyone now and then. "Not to be too truthful because I'm hurting people's feelings and yours? Or was it because you want to stop telling the truth by mixing up the words of- oooooo clouds."

And you were now off track of what you were just saying to go towards the way that had clouds covering the sun from shining anywhere while it was snowing. Even if Steve did want to be mad at you he wouldn't be able to for very long scratch that nobody can for that matter even if you were to offend them they still wouldn't be able to be mad at you because not only were you an adorable and cute but you were a also a child that didn't know any better.

Once Pietro grabbed you from your spot from the window that you were looking at the clouds, he sat you down in your chair so all of you could eat some of the delicious food with some of your favorite Japanese foods that Oto and Okaa-san usually makes for you. They even made Kaburmaru some food since he is a part of the family and so you can stop feeding him your food every time.

After everyone was finished with eating their breakfast it was present time and to say the least Pietro was excited for the presents. So was Peter but he was excited for a different reason and that reason was you. "Present time!" When that was said you all sat in a circle near the Christmas tree where two people on each side passed out presents that said the names of people in the room. When all the gifts were done being passed out everyone had the same amount of gifts but you had a few more than everybody else because some were for Kaburmaru of course.

Everyone started opening their gifts when all the gifts under the tree were all gone but to everyone with their names on it. The first gift you opened was obviously Nat's because nobody wanted to argue with a Russian lady when she's angry and mad. The gift that you received from Nat was a book about Russian so you could learn Russian so you two could speak in Russian. There were also a few knives that were hidden inside the book but you don't know that yet.

In the end when all the presents were unwrapped and opened everyone cleaned up the mess and went to put their stuff in their own rooms. While you on the other hand needed some help so all you did was sit there waiting for your dad because he said he'll come back and help but you have to stay put and not move so that was what you were doing. The gifts you got were a Russian book with knives[Nat's gift], a spelling book[Bruce's gift], Mac & Cheese[Yelena's gift], a watch[Dr Strange's gift], matching Ironman helmet[Tony's gift], coloring books[Steve's gift], and so on.

But your favorite of them all was probably Nick Fury's if they were to ask you I mean he did get you a cloud in a bottle. A FUCKING CLOUD IN A BOTTLE! When you saw this you were more excited then what they thought it was going to be like but Fury was happy when seeing your face light up in excitement. When your face did light up the first thing you did was put it down and literally and I mean literally run over to Fury and jump onto him making both of you come crashing to the ground.

For the rest of the day you didn't want to leave the cloud in the bottle and the baby spider plushie that Peter Parker got for you. You walked around holding on to the bunny or sitting on your chair in your room to look at the cloud in the bottle that you loved so dearly with all your heart. Although Steve had to come and get you out of your room so you didn't stay in there all day staring at a single cloud in a bottle.

The rest of the day went surprisingly smoothly besides them all wanting to be around you but besides that it went good for the most part. The first place you all went was to the park because that was your favorite place per say, then went to a cafe, and decided to walk around and head back to the tower right after. Once arriving at the tower the only thing you did was rush towards your room where the cloud in the bottle was waiting for you.

Opening the door and running over to the dresser where the bottle sat in the same spot ignoring all the wrapped presents that sat nettle in the corner of the room under the window but by the stuffed animals. Sitting down holding onto the spider plushie and staring at the bottle not even looking away when your door opens revealing your father who walked in looking around the room just to find you at the spot you were originally at before.

He was about to speak up but turned his attention to the wrapped up presents that sat in the corner untouched making him confused and furrowed his eyebrows, because he thought that you already opened your presents but you did so who gave you those? He went over to the corner where the gifts still were, picking one up and looking around to see if there was a name on who gave it to you. Finding your name but below that it had a name in big bold letters that said 'From: Green Goblin'.

At this he looked over the other presents, finding other villain names such as Otto, Sandman, Mysterio, Electro, Lizard, Venom, and Hela. 'How did they get inside without Friday contacting us about it?' That question was going through his mind, getting up from a crotch position, going over to the door not before telling you he'll be back in a second and ruffling your hair making you let out a giggle/laugh.

Once out of the room Steve didn't hesitate to start sprinting down towards where the others were to tell them about it and check the cameras that were in your room for safety protocols but that didn't matter right now. While he and everyone was watching the camera footage you were just watching the cloud in the bottle move around. Until a black slime thing made its way to where you were making you turn your attention to them when they stopped next to the cloud in the bottle and started talking.

"Why aren't you opening your presents [Name]? You should go and open them in the corner over there." He said, making you look over to the corner he was mentioning to only see more presents. "I didn't see those before... When did they get there, mister?" You said focus your attention back at the black slime still on the dresser.

"Mmm well we put them there when you left as a surprise and call me Venom instead." Venom said, answering your question. "Oh ok." Getting off the chair and walking over to the pile of presents for you with Venom climbing on you so he could come with you but in a spot where Kaburmaru wasn't at.

Sitting criss-crossed on the floor in front of the first present that Venom told you to open, which was his and Eddie's gift they got you. When the present was unwrapped it revealed a mini plush of Venom's full form with also a baby form that Eddie was holding. The plain face was replaced with a smile and then you began to unwrap the rest of the presents.

When you finished unwrapping all the presents you put the wrapping paper together so there wouldn't be a big mess. When that was done your dad walked back into the room lifting you up from the ground where you were hugging his waist but hugging his leg instead. Steve chuckled then spoke up, "alright little munchkin it's time for bed." Walking you over to the closet changing your clothes real fast then taking you over to your bed, tucking you in and giving you a kiss goodnight on the forehead.

"Good night [Name]." Before Steve could fully close the door all the way he heard a soft 'goodnight' from where you were on your bed. Letting out a soft smile, happy that you are finally accepting this new life of yours after sorta a long fight with trying to get you to stay here with them.

You were now sound asleep not aware of the eyes that were watching you open your presents to watch you go to bed through the small camera they installed without anyone in the tower noticing. They all let out a smile watching you sleep calmly and peacefully but sorta jealous of Kaburmaru and Venom who was still with you now asleep watching over so nothing can happen to you.

You could say it was a Good Christmas with your new family and friends.

Forgetful [Yan!Marvel x Child!Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें