Just in time, she also wants to know how strong she is now!

Just when this fist was about to touch Baili Hongzhuang, Baili Hongzhuang moved.

The thin and white fist greeted Nangong Aochen without fear, actually wanting to head-on!

Seeing this scene, almost everyone has foreseen the end of Baili Hongzhuang's broken bones.

Chapter 852:Physical training and martial arts

"This Baili Hongzhuang is too overwhelming. Does she think that the second-tier strength of the eldest brother is for looks?"

The corner of Nangong Yueer's mouth evokes the arc of sarcasm, the smile in her eyes gradually deepened, Baili Hongzhuang breaks her hand, which is also good news.

"The people who come out of the small place are always a little bit less knowledgeable, and they really think they have great strength." Nangong Yujin said lazily.

Boom!

Two fists, one large and one small, collided with everyone's surprised eyes, but the scene of Baili Hongzhuang's bone fracture that everyone expected did not happen, and the two fists broke apart as soon as they touched. Hongzhuang was not defeated.

Feeling the tremendous power from his fist, Nangong Aochen was surprised. He didn't expect Baili Hongzhuang's power to be so powerful.

"I underestimated you."

Nangong Aochen slowly said, he wanted to defeat Baili Hongzhuang in a way of destroying the ancients, but now it seemed the strength of Baili Hongzhuang was not so easy to solve.

"The imperial children have always been defiant."

Baili Hongzhuang is also not polite. Since it is already an opposing situation, she will not give the other side a good face.

Nangong Aochen's face became cold, and a touch of anger flashed in his eyes, and his figure moved, attacking like a storm!

Boom boom boom!

Baili Hongzhuang did not give up, and her figure fought with Nangong Aochen, fierce attacks continued to erupt, and the two were intertwined like a whirlwind, and the fierce energy also burst out sonic booms.

The more she hit Nangong Aochen's heart, the greater the surprise. Usually female cultivators are weak in melee combat, but Baili Hongzhuang seems to have not been affected in any way, and her melee ability is very good.

The most incomprehensible thing about Baili Hongzhuang is that Baili Hongzhuang's cultivation base is clearly two-tier weaker than him. Why doesn't Baili Hongzhuang feel weak at all when fighting against him?

Is it possible that Baili Hongzhuang has practiced physical martial arts?

Nangong Aochen has some doubts. Although physical martial arts are not uncommon, there are few good physical martial arts. Baili Hongzhuang is not at a disadvantage in terms of strength to be able to cross the two-tier battle. It can be seen that Baili Hongzhuang is not at a disadvantage in strength. The level of martial arts is high.

It seems that the first place in every academy will not be an unknown person, he can't underestimate the enemy.

Huh!

The two bodies ejected and opened, Baili Hongzhuang backed a few steps, and removed all the energy in the body. Nangong Aochen's strength was just like what everyone said, it was not blown out.

When she used the body of jade training, she still lacked a bit of strength, and the strength gap between the two was not small.

Under the sleeve robe, Baili Hongzhuang's fist was glowing red with blood, and there was a faint tremor. Under the collision just now, she was inevitably injured.