"I don't know Lou. I have no idea how Mikhael found out about me in the first place. My parents had literally swiped away my birth certificates and other reports, there was no chance of someone finding them"

"But as you said he offered so much money to your parents, he must be quite powerful. Wait let's see who this guy is" Harry took his phone and searched for Mikhael Shaw.

Liam wanted to smack himself for not thinking about this earlier. If he had known what he's getting into, he wouldn't have accepted this offer. But then again, his parents condition would still remain the same and he didn't want that to happen.

The Google page opened and a photo of Mikhael Shaw came up. The picture must be of his thirties because he looked much younger.

Liam would admit, if had he not known the real personality of that man, he would say that Mikhael was definitely hot and sexy. But not everything depends on looks. A person's nature and character are more important.

"He's-"

"Hot, I know. But he's the most vile person on this planet guys. Don't go on his looks" Liam muttered as he cut off Harry's words.

His friend gave him a sympathetic look, before starting to read about Mikhael, while Liam and Louis listened to everything.

"Wait, wait. He's divorced? But if he had a wife, he must have kids too.  Why is he after me?"

"No idea Li. But from what all's written about him, he's a pretty influential man and very successful in what he does. He got divorced many years back and he's a big Casanova, no stable relationship after his ex wife"

"What about his children?"

"He doesn't have any kids Li"

Liam let out a frustrated sigh, "Stupid Mikhael! Why did he have to come into my life?"

"Liam, I don't even know how to console you, because I still can't believe you're going to marry that guy and your whole life is going to change"

"I'm not going to marry him right away Lou. I'll finish my studies first, get a job and then only I'll marry him"

"So, who are the guards coming with you?"

It was when Louis asked about the two men, Liam remembered Zayn. His cheeks flushed immediately thinking about the dark haired man.

"Are we missing something here?" His friends asked noticing his red tinted cheeks. They could tell something was going on with him.

"N-no"

"Come on Lima bean. We both know you like the back of our hands, and the way you are blushing, I'm pretty sure you have a crush on one of those guys" Harry chuckled and Liam wished his friends didn't know him so well.

"Alright. So his name is Zayn, he's in Mikhael's crew. And that's it" He didn't want to share more details about the dark haired man. But who was he kidding, he knew his best friends would not leave him until he blurts the truth.

So after being continuously insisted by the couple, he finally told them everything he felt for Zayn. It was actually stupid to crush about someone you met only twice and not even talked!

"Aww so it was love at first sight?" Harry was beaming with his dimpled smile as Louis looked at his boyfriend with that goofy grin.

Liam also wanted that...

"Shut up Harry! We didn't even talk, and I just found him attractive, who knows what kind of person he is. Maybe he's like Mikhael only?"

"I hope not, Li. Because I really want you to have a beautiful love story. I want you to meet the guy of your dreams and have a happy ending"