His purrs lulled me sleep and throughout the night, I kept my hold tight on him with no space in between us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex was looking at me. Just staring. His big eyes were wide as he kept a tight hold on my nose. It was something new to him. He was active this morning and he found entertainment by exploring with his little tiny hands.

My kitten was still sleeping next to us but we weren't being loud. He had taken care of Alex earlier this morning so this time I was able to care for him.

Alex stared back into my eyes with his only to snuggle into my chest and start drooling. He tried to stuff his fist into his mouth and I had to carefully pull it out and replace it with a pacifier. It was always a struggle to keep little gloves on his hands to avoid germs and stuff from entering his mouth.

He fought against me with his little hand to avoid the glove. His little frown was visible as he struggled until I slightly growled at him. I didn't expect it from myself but it just.....happened. He pouted and whined at me. His eyes grew watery and he started to get fussy. I quickly put the glove over his hand and left our nest.

I took him downstairs and rocked him in my arms as I tried to comfort him. Guilt tore through me. How could I growl at my son!?

"I'm sorry Alex. I didn't mean it. Daddy's sorry puppy." I whispered to him. 

He still sniffled and whimpered as he cuddled close to me. It almost sounded like he was complaining to me.

"Yes Alex, daddy is sorry.....................I love you." I whispered.

I listened for him to react or make a sound.

A quiet coo and a slobber on my collarbone was my answer. I smiled and brought him closer to me.

"Okay puppy. Thank you. Now let's go back upstairs and cuddle with mama hmm?"

We merrily went back up and settled down next to my omega and spent the next hour just cuddling.

Eventually, my kitten awakened and gave a kiss to both of us before slipping into the bathroom to take a quick shower. Alex was asleep in his little nest when he came out in fresh clothes and a rubbing a towel in his hair.

"Have you fed him yet alpha? You can take a shower if you want, I've got him." He said as he sat next to me in our nest a pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"Mm, he ate maybe 2 hours ago? He might wake up hungry soon." I told him as I returned a kiss to his neck.

"Okay, now go take a shower. I'll have him with me as I find us some dinner." He beamed up at me and pushed me towards the bathroom.

"Okay kitten, just yell if you need me." I hopped out of the nest and gathered new clothes and a towel.

I could feel my kitten moving around our home and smell food coming from below. I quickly cleaned up and left my shower to dry off and get dressed. I made my way downstairs and entered the kitchen to watch my kitten cutely nuzzle Alex.

He bounced around and placed 2 plates of food down in the table. Alex was still sleep dazed as my kitten pulled down his shirt and let him have access to his food. Alex fumbled for a bit before latching on and having his fill if milk.

I smiled at my little family. I love them so much. I walked towards them and my kitten happily patted next to him and waited for me to sit with him and begin eating together.

Can you see me mom? Can you see the family I made? I have a job, a place under my name for my family, a beautiful omega to call my mate, and a son......your grandson.

Are you proud of me?

Are you at peace now?

I did something with the life you've given me mom.

I was able to make a home and a family.

I'm home now mama.

You don't have to worry about me anymore.

You can rest easy now.

I'm okay.

I'm home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for leaving you guys for so long 🤧

I had midterms to study for the other week only to find out last minute I was exempt from all of them and just wasted my time and energy 😶

Then just when I finally entered break I. Got. SICK!

I just now started feeling better but I was able to finally get the chapter out 😁

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜

Cutie's Bad Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें