Chapter 15 - Home?

Start from the beginning

*Sorry for bad quality*

Third Person POV:

Tubbo stood there in shock for a few seconds before running too the wall, climbing up to reveal an inclosed box, it was the SMP spawn! 'But how was that possible' he thought, flabbergasted. Slowly stepping down into spawn he looked around, putting his hand on the wall he felt overjoyed, he's home! He can finally see his family again, he can see Tommy again, he can see Niki again, he can see Phil again, ...

A glimmer of light catching his eye as he walked towards the source, finding an abandond shield laying on the floor. As he picked it up he could see the Manburg flag painted onto it, he grabbed the shield and put it on. Climbing over the walls, he started walking back as to try and make sure not to track of the way there and back.

Eventually going into a sprint as he made sure to keep track of the path, when he heard the voices in the distance he started shouting. 

"RANBOO!"

"JACK!"

Jack Manifold POV:

Hearing Tubbo yelling my name I turn around, stumbling back as Tubbo almost runs into me. Michael walking up and grabbing at my sleeve curiously, looking down at him I ruffle his hair as Tubbo starts to speak. But he's speaking so quickly it just comes out as rambling nonsense, staring at him expectantly as he stops rambling to take a breath. He's about to start again but suddenly stops as he realises I didn't understand a single thing he had said. Sighing as he smacks himself on the head disappointedly.

As he starts speaking again (alot more slowly this time) 

"I found something!" he says, the sparkle of excitement returning from when he was rambling. After he shoves a something against my chest, I hold it to see the back of a shield, looking up at him curiously. "A shield?" I say as I look up at him, looking back down I turn the shield around to face me.

"The Manburg flag?!"

I almost scream as I wipe the dirt off of it, looking more closely, 'It's guinely real!' I think to myself as I looke back up to see a beaming Tubbo. "Where did you get this?" I say, a smile forming on my face. 'Were we finally back home?!'

"I found it not too far from here, and you won't believe where it is!" He says, before I can even respond he starts again, "We need to go! I can-" but I cut him off. "Tubbo we need to get the others as well, we can't just leave them behind." I say, he looks a bit deflated but nods. "That would be smart wouldn't it-" he says with an embarrassed smile. Nodding I go to find Aizawa Sensei, ignoring the few curious glances of some of the student, Ghostboo following me, curious about what's going on.

Third Person POV:

As Jack walks around he spots Aizawa in the distance talking with Midoriya, Jack jogs over to them, Ghostboo, Tubbo and Michael following. As he gets closer Midoriya and Aizawa stop talking and look at the group approaching. Aizawa sends Midoriya away as he turns towards the group with a curious look on his face. As Jack (With Tubbo butting in) explains what Tubbo had said to him and showed the shield. Aizawa picked it up, tracing his hands over the x-symbol on the old shield. He nods his head as he hands the shield back to Tubbo, who puts it away in his inventory.

"We should go as soon as possible." Aizawa says and the whole group nods.

Aizawa and the DSMP-group start going around, explaining that they had to pack up and move as soon as possible. It took a while, but 45 minutes later they were ready to go. 

Jack Manifold POV:

Holding Michael in my arms and with the class trailling behind Tubbo lead the way, Aizawa walking next to him with a look of interest in his face. Whispering going on behind my back as we walked, none of the students were actually told why exactly we needed to immediately go, just that we needed to hurry. 

After a few minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning my head I see Kaminari now walking beside me. He looked a bit nervous, "Hey- do you know where we are going? It was you who told Aizawa Sensei that we needed to go wasn't it? He asked as politely as possible. 'What should I say to him?' I think to myself as I look forwards again, after a few seconds I decide to speak. "Tubbo found something interesting in the forest and we are going to look further into it." I said, he didn't look happy with the answer, but nodded and walked back to the rest of the class.

After around 15 more minutes of walking, Tubbo suddenly stopt walking. The class nearly bumping into us, "We found it!" Tubbo shouts as he runs out of the forest. Aizawa following after him and the rest of us trailing behind, once the forest came to an end I saw cobblestone, wood, dirt and other materials combined to make a wall. "It's really here.." I mutter to myself as I set Michael down and walk towards the wall, putting my hand against the wall I nearly felt myself start to cry. 'We can finally go home.'

"We should head towards the community house." Tubbo said, more so demanded to Aizawa, who nodded. He seemed almost speechless, the chances accidently going home is insane! Tubbo, walking past the structure went back into the forest.

Tubbo POV:

Entering the forest again in the direction of where the community house should be, after what felt like years of walking (Which was only 10 minutes). The forest stopped again, walking out of the forest and towards the cliff I looked downwards.

...

Falling to my knees as I looked down, 'No..'

I screamed

1506 Words
~~~
Apologies this took so long to write, managed to hit a huge writing block and due to being so busy because of school I didn't have much time to think about how I would continue my story, thank you all for being patient <3
~~~