iii. welcome to my world

Start from the beginning

She laid down on the bed as she pressed the call button, waiting patiently for her to answer as ryland's head rested on her pillow. And soon, Ashely did answer.

"Hey, can I come over?" Ryland immediately ask.

"My parents are back now and you know what that means."

"Good luck. Can you talk, then?

"Yeah, what's up?"

Ryland told her everything. From the waiting at her door to wanting to be friends to she's not ready for that yet. The whole nine yards. Ashely listened intently and told her that if she's not ready it was fine. It's best to take time then rush into things.

Ryland knew she was right. The level head girl always took what Ashely said to heart because a majority of the time, she always says the right thing but does the complete opposite. Maybe it was time for Ashely to start taking her own advice too.

• • •

Another day in Tree Hill, Lucas and Chad were walking side by side while talking it up. The boys were making their way into the school when they passed Coach Whitey talking to the team. Everyone heard about the stunt the basketball team pulled last night and just like Lucas, Chad wasn't impressed.

The boys continued their way in and Chad stopped in his tracks once he saw Peyton. He was in awe, so awestruck that Lucas didn't notice his best friend had a crush on a girl that he had been in love with since the eighth grade.

"Chad." Lucas pushed him out his daze, "Come on."

They were both headed to the library for study hall. Chad kept his distance a bit as he followed Lucas to the library. He wondered if Lucas saw him staring at Peyton because even though Lucas didn't know about Chad's crush, Chad knew how in love Lucas was with Peyton.

The two entered the library and immediately saw Ashely and Ryland together doing work. The two headed over to the table and sat with the girls. Haley was supposed to meet them there but she had a tutoring session with another student. The boys pulled out their homework and began doing there's.

Chad noticed Peyton walking into the library. His eyes were glued on her till they weren't. She made brief eye contact with him before he quickly looked down. His eyes then shifted towards his sister and Lucas. Lately he'd noticed how close those two been getting. He wasn't sure of how to feel about that. He didn't know what to do in a situation where your best friend may like your sister.

Roughly fifteen minutes passed and whitey walked into the library. He scanned the room and once his eyes landed on the Scott he was looking for, he made himself present.

"Scott!"

"Yeah, coach?" Nathan looked up from his textbook.

"Not you." He pointed to Lucas, "Other Scott."

Lucas looked up at whitey. Whitey gestured with his index finger to follow him and him being a teacher and all, Lucas had no other choice. So the teen got up, grabbed his things and followed coach whitey out library with everyone staring at him.

Nathan and his team were wondering what whitey wanted to do with him, as well as Chad and Lucas' other friends. Nathan glanced back at Chad and he just shrugged his shoulders in response.

No one knew what was happening and the last thing anyone wanted was for Lucas and Nathan's lives intertwining with each other's because all there would be from that is chaos and drama.

And let me tell you, everyone was already dealing with their own chaos and dramas — this will just only make the pool bigger and deadly.

a/n:
chaos drama, chaos drama