Chapter 1

Please tell me you read the description, read it again just in case please. As stated this is a rewrite which means its not gonna be the exact same as the original, same thing with quality. I want to put out the best quality I can so updates might be very slow.

"Oh what a beautiful day it is, I can't believe it's been ruined by having to go to school", Y/n mumbled to herself.

They looked behind themself, wondering where their friends, Cherry and Eiji, were. This thought was interrupted as Y/n bumped into someone. The impact caused them to drop their papers, the papers barely made any sound as they fell. They quickly crouched down to begin picking up the papers once again. As their hand reached out to grab a far off paper, their hand met with another.

Y/n looked up to see the person they bumped into, he had red, fluffy hair. A portion of hair hanging beside his face. Both of his ears had a cherry earring dangling from them. Y/n recognized him as one of the popular guys, he usually hung out beside Jotaro Kujo. There was something different about him when he returned, during his sudden fifty day disappearance he gained a scar atop each eyelid.

They were surprised at the fact that a popular person was helping her pick her papers up. People were moving around both of them to exit the classroom, trying to get to their next class. However, Y/n and Kakyoin were stuck picking up papers from the floor because of a preventable mishap.

The classroom was now empty, the only ones remaining were both of them. As they almost finished picking up the papers, Kakyoin decided to make small talk.

"...What's your name?", Kakyoin cautiously asked.

"My name's Y/n", they responded.

They didn't think it would be necessary to ask him for his name since almost everyone knew it.

"Mine is Noriaki Kakyoin, you can call me Kakyoin though", he smiled.

Y/n gazed into his purple eyes, almost getting lost in them. But they were interrupted by Kakyoin standing up with the papers in hand, he had his right hand outstretched to Y/n. They grabbed onto his hand firmly and stood up.

"I- Uh- thank you!", Y/n told him.

"Not a problem, I should've been paying attention to where I was walking in the first place", he apologized.

They both walked out of the classroom, still holding hands by accident. Kakyoin had noticed but decided not to say anything. He suddenly felt Y/n pull their hand away, he quickly grabbed it again before asking something.

"Would you like to join me and Jotaro at lunch?", he asked her.

"...sure! Where should we meet?", she responded.

"We'll be on the roof", he said.

Kakyoin passed Y/n their papers, a warm smile on his face.

"I like your earrings", they told him.

"Thank you!", he said.

As he walked away Y/n couldn't help but think to themself why a popular person would want to hang out with them. Since they'd never really stood out.

Kakyoin did seem laid back during the whole situation but he was actually pretty nervous. He approached Jotaro to tell him that he finally talked to the person he was interested in.

"Good grief, is that all you came here to tell me about?", he told Kakyoin.

"...yeah, they seem really nice and weren't like any of the fangirls I've encountered", he recalls.

Remembering the fangirls that Jotaro had, he felt disgusted.

"What about you? Are there any people you're interested in?", he asked.