Introduction

(Momo-twice)(Name) Han-ryunjin(American)- Sydney Han(Age)-21(Birth place)-Sydney, Australia

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Momo-twice)
(Name) Han-ryunjin
(American)- Sydney Han
(Age)-21
(Birth place)-Sydney, Australia

- main vocalist-sub rapper-danceracha/main dancer-maknae-
(Joined) 2018

-dorm arrangement- 1/ryunjin, Han
2/ Felix,hyunjin
                                            3/seungmin,I.n
                                            4/Changbin,Lee know
                                            5/bangchan

Relationships

                                                                                             Bang Chan
              Father & daughter- Bang Chan treats you like his daughter, he gives advice when you need it, you feel very comfortable and in telling him anything, And he would probably support you in anything thing you ever wanted to do with your life.

                                                                                                     Lee know
            Partners in crime - Lee know and you love pulling pranks and genuinely have so many inside jokes the other members think you guys are insane. You like to help Lee know with his vlogs and adore his cats.

                                                                                                  Felix

          Enemies- Felix always hated you for some reason so you just always acted rude towards him. He would constantly ignore you and make rude comments about you.

Hyunjin

Dance buddies- When ever you had a problem with a dance move he would help understand it and go over it with you.
He would sometimes go over the whole dance slower if you needed it.

Han

Besties- no matter the time or location you and Han would be playing around singing and dancing and just having fun.

Seungmin

"4 lifers' (cringe)- You and seungmin don't hang out much but when you do it's so much fun you guy's play games, gossip, talk about the other members, and your always left laughing so hard.

In

Friend- You and I.n talk occasionally, and you don't really have anything in common.

Changbin

Besties pt 2 - There was never a time where you felt awkward around him, and your and his energy just made you guys click. You tease Changbin a lot but in a friend way.

Felix x y/n / skz 9th memberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें