Blake:Ruby didn't really take your whole thing with Weiss, well. She seemed worried. I'm not going to get involved to much with this but. Is this normal?

(Y/N):No, I hate that she had to see that. Sometimes, I think if she deserves better than my dumbass. I mean, she is so amazing. I would kill and die for her. Me, on the other hand. What's so amazing about me. Nothing, I get angry easily other the dumbest shit. I basically brutalize any Grimm and any other enemies. I don't know, Blake. I just fear that, I would do something bad. And Ruby, gets affected by it. I don't think I could live with myself if she got hurt from something I did, You know?

Blake:Kinda. But, listen. From Ruby has told us, you're one of the greatest people she has ever known. There are times she'll just talk about you. She loves you very much.

(Y/N):I know, and I do too.

Blake:We should get going. Sun is probably getting bored.

(Y/N):Let's go.

Location:City of Vale
Time of Day:Afternoon

Ruby pov:

Ruby:Blake! Where are you!?

Yang:Blake!

Me, Yang, and Weiss were out searching for Blake. Hopefully (Y/N) found her and that she is okay. I noticed that Weiss wasn't doing anything.

Ruby:Weiss, you're not helping!

Weiss:Oh! You know who might help? The police!

Ruby:Really, Weiss?

Weiss:It was just an idea!

Ruby:Yeah, a really bad one.

Yang:Yeah, Weiss. I think we should hear her side of the story before jumping to any conclusions.

Weiss:I think that when we hear it, you'll see I'm right!

Penny:And I think Weiss' hair looks beautiful today!

We turned around in surprise to see Penny behind us.

Ruby:Aaaah! Penny! Where did you come from!?

Penny:Hey guys! What are you up to?

Ruby:Uhhh?

Yang:We're looking for our friend, Blake.

Penny:Oh, you mean the Faunus Girl!

How did Penny know that Blake was a Faunus?

Ruby:How did you know that?

Penny:She has cat ears.

Yang:What cat ears? She wears a bow. Oh.

The realization that Blake used bow to hide her identity shocked us into silence.

Ruby:She does like tuna a lot.

Penny:So where is she?

Yang:We don't know. She's been missing since Friday.

Penny:That's terrible! Well, don't you worry, my friend! I won't rest till we find your teammate!

Ruby:Uh, that's very nice of you, Penny, but we're okay! Really! Right, guys?

I then looked around and saw that both Yang and Weiss were gone. I see a tumbleweed then passed us.

Penny:Very windy today!

Location:City of Vale
Time of Day:Afternoon

(Y/N) pov:

Me, Blake, and Sun were walking through this Alley. Why? I don't know. All I know is that Blake is focused on these dust shop robberies.

Red Roses:Vale Saga(Ruby Rose x Reader/OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें