what day is it (nsfw at the end)

Start from the beginning

    "The hell is this?" Joji thought in his mind, although he didn't know what "this" was. I covered up his eyes so it could be a surprise. The lights were dimmed, vanilla scented candles were lit, there was a trail of rose petals on the lavender rug on the floor leading to the bathtub, and I wanted to play some Kenny G -- some saxophone, y'know -- but that would be just plain cheesy. So it was silent. I took my hand off of Jo's eyes.

     George's face was surprised and flabbergasted and unexplainable. But I could tell he was happy.

    Joji looked at the Head & Shoulders on the side of the bathtub as he was getting undressed, and he knew that that was something for dry scalp and acne, but it reminded him of the back pains he had been having throughout the day. He looked around for some lotion, then he found my cherry blossom scented one I got from Bath & Body Works on the sink. He picked it up. "My back has been hurting the entire day; I could really go for this right now."

    "Sure, Joj." I responded.

    "By the way," Joji smiled. "I love cherry blossoms." he pinched my cheek. "They remind me of you. Beautiful and lovely."

"Joj..." I squealed playfully.

Joji got fully undressed and got in the bathtub. I must say it was a beautiful sight 😏. All I was in was my bra and lingerie. I took that off and Joji looked at me in a surprised way.

"What is it? I'm too fat. I've got too much acne. I can read your mind." I assumed.

"No, not at all." Joji froze. "I've just never really seen your body since that night, and you are fucking beautiful."

"You're staring at my titties." I assured him.

"Yeah, I know." Joji wouldn't budge.

I stepped in the bathtub and laid next to Joj (this bathtub was humongous). I grabbed his arm and laid my head next to it.

"Lotion!" Joji snapped his fingers and randomly yelled out.

"Wtf?" I thought until I remembered about the cherry blossoms.

I grabbed the lotion and started rubbing some on his back. It was very.... boney.

"What scent is it?" he unknowingly asked.

"What day is it?" I joked.

"No, seriously." he said. "I can't remember."

"Your favorite." I smiled. "Cherry blossom."

"Thanks, Sakura." Joji grinned.

"Sakura?" I was wondering why he brung up a Naruto character out of nowhere.

"Sakura means cherry blossom in Japanese." Joji informed me.

"I love it." I kissed him and he kissed me back. And that turned into us kissing even more. We got out of the bathtub, completely ignored the towels, and went up to my bunk where the fucking started.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked him. Safe sex. The way to go.

"Yes."

    It felt like pure heaven when his lips touched mine once again. I felt his hands slowly crawl down to my thighs. Which made soft moans escape from my mouth and for my 😼 to start throbbing. His hands groped my ass as he rubbed himself against my body. His hips shaking back and forth in a rhythm. "Oh, Joji..." I moaned softly. He arched his back and caressed my pussy with his cock. I could feel it beating. He pressed my pussy down enough I could feel something. "Joji," I was out of breath and I was whispering. "I think-- I think-- I think I'm gonna cum. Keep doing what you're doing." And sure enough yet, there it went. All over his finger. I watched it happen as he licked his finger. "More." Joji raspily mumbled.

"Make me." I mumbled.

"What was that, Sakura?" Joji lifted up my chin to look at him.

"I said, make me." I spoke up.

"Whoa, babygirl." Joji rubbed his hands together as he pushed me back onto the bed and gripped my arms and held them to the mattress and hovered over me with his ass in the air, a good angle for me to grab it, and stared me directly in the eyes as I gulped. "You wanna go that far?" I nodded my head. "Take me as far as I can go." I whimpered as my hands crawled up to his ass before I spanked it harder than I ever thought I could. Joji let out a howling moan. "Me next." I raised up my hands, free from his grip. "Turn over." he demanded. I did as he said. I felt both his hands hit my ass and he continued where he left off from last time. Then it was his turn. It somewhat got back to the ~kissing and touching~. And the licking. And the sucking 😏. But we ain't got time for that.