They talked for some more time before Jungkook asked something which made Taehyung to wince.
"Did you eat your lunch sweetheart?"
Taehyung looked at the juice glass in his hands which is still full. Talking with his alpha, he forgot that he came to kitchen to eat something and talked with his alpha, not even remembering about the drink in his hands.
"Taehyung."
There. His name from his alpha which only comes out when he did something the alpha didn't like. Jungkook doesn't even call him Taehyung even in front of the employees.
"I am having a drink. Promise! I just didn't notice the time alpha..." Taehyung answered, going silent by the end of the sentence.

"I ordered the food; it will be delivered in twenty minutes. So, complete your drink and eat the food. Okay Sweetheart?" Jungkook said, already ordering food for three grown men and two pregnant omegas. He will have a word with Namjoon after he gets back.
Then Jungkook again thought. Why can't I just yell at him now? So, he asked Taehyung to hand the mobile to his brother and being the good mate he is, Taehyung handed the phone to his brother with a pout since Jungkook didn't talk to him after informing about the food.

Namjoon just ended the call when he heard Taehyung shouting a 'I promise!' into the phone, mostly to Jungkook and he observed how Taehyung pouted and stood up to walk towards him.
Namjoon focused his whole attention on his brother who made his way towards him and sat beside him before handing the mobile where still the call is running, to him.
"Kookie hyung wants to talk to you." Taehyung mumbled and started drinking the still untouched juice from the glass.

"Hey kook, what is it?" Namjoon asked and he heard a deep sigh from his best friend.
"The time is past twelve Joon, and I want to know why Taehyung still didn't eat his lunch." Jungkook said calmly but still the question made the alpha to widen his eyes and gulp before looking at the said omega.
Taehyung clasped his hands tightly before him with a pleading look, which might to 'please! Sorry to involve you into this.' or might be 'Let's pray together for the consequences.'. And both are very scary for Namjoon, so he just said what first came into his mind.
"I cooked! I was about to feed him after the call."
And this made the pouting Taehyung to lose at the colour from his face and open his mouth wide in shock.
"Joon!" Jungkook hisses.
"What?!" Namjoon said, not understanding why his brother looked like that and why his best friend reacted like that.

"I will call you after eating Kookie hyung, bye..." Taehyung said, snatching the phone from the alpha hands and ended the call.
"Hyung! You suck at cooking. At least you could have said something believable." Taehyung whines.
"Oh...I forgot. Damn! I panicked listening to his voice alone." Namjoon said, now sheepishly smiling at the frowning omega.
"Yeah, Kookie hyung is scary when he is mad." Taehyung said, now thinking how even Jungkook saying his real name made him shiver.
"Let me order something first." Namjoon said, opening a delivery app but Taehyung just waved his hand, dismissing the idea.
"Kookie hyung did already. He said it will be here in twenty minutes." Taehyung answered and gulped the remaining juice, emptying the glass.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin entered the hall where Taehyung is watching some comedy show on television and no Namjoon in sight.
"Where is Joon?" Yoongi asked, successfully making Taehyung startle.
"Yoongi hyung! You startled me." Taehyung whined and then stopped to look at the three mates who sat on the big couch.

"So... everything alright?" he asked looking between three of them.
Jimin nodded shyly while Hoseok and Yoongi both wrapped each arm around the omega sitting between them and smiles brightly at Taehyung.

"So, where is Joon?" Yoongi asked again.
"Went to pick the delivery." Taehyung answered and then squinted once before speaking again.
"I think it is best if one of you go and help him. I think he can't bring all the food by himself."

Yoongi got up and went out right after Taehyung finished speaking.
"Sorry Tae, we asked the maids to leave today after Jimin locked himself and we forgot about food totally." Hoseok said, pinching Jimin's cheek who is still blushing.
"It's fine hyung. Not your fault." Taehyung said, waving his hand.

"Who ordered this much?! And why are half of these cupcakes?" Yoongi asked, carrying two bags, entering the house, Namjoon following behind him with two more bags.
"Kookie hyung ordered." Taehyung said, excitedly taking the said cupcakes bag from the alpha.
"Of course! Only Jungkook would do this type of things." Yoongi said, placing the bag on the table and walked towards the kitchen to fetch the plates.

"Hey Minnie, feeling better?" Namjoon asked, setting the bags beside the previous one.
"Yes hyung. Sorry for worrying you." Jimin answered.
"Don't be, I am so happy for you" Namjoon said, hugging the omega who hugged him back, sniffling.

"He only shouting at Yoongi hyung when his emotions are high. And he is crying when it is one of us." Hoseok said, laughing and diving into telling the Kim brothers about the previous week's story of how Jimin shouted at Yoongi for being a good and caring mate.