let me use you as my teddy, chaeyoung.

Zacznij od początku

“I do.” Jisoo looked up from Chaeyoung’s newly uncovered breasts, at the serious tone of her voice. “I trust you. More than anyone else.”

Jisoo gave her a gentle smile and kissed her lips softly, “Me too Chaeng. Love you.” Jisoo unzipped Chaeyoung’s jeans and she helped take them off. There was a chuckle at her boxers.

“Love you too.”

Jisoo reached down, and pulled her dress up over her head. She heard Chaeyoung’s breath catch and grinned. “Like what you see?”

“Love it.” Jisoo glanced down, her grin deepened.

“I can see that.” Chaeyoung blushed as Jisoo stared at the tent in her shorts. Jisoo went to touch it but Chaeyoung slid out of the way. “Chaeyoung…” The blonde heard the warning tone in Jisoo’s voice and smiled though it appeared more of a grimace. She felt more self -confident now than at the beginning of their relationship as Jisoo clearly accepted and wanted all of her, but that wasn’t the problem.

“It’s not that I don’t want you to Jisoo, because I really do, I don’t think I can… You know?” Jisoo arched her eyebrow. “If I can… Control myself.” Chaeyoung whispered, as if someone could hear.

“Oh.” Jisoo bit her lip, were they just going to start then? She thought it would last a bit longer. What was she supposed to do? “Next time?”

“Yeah… Uh, lie down. Um please, you know if you want to.” Jisoo giggled. Chaeyoung’s nerves were adorable. Chaeyoung had pulled the covers down and Jisoo climbed inside.

“It’s okay for you to take charge Chaeyoung, I’d tell you if I wasn’t comfortable with anything.”

“Right, of course. Sorry.” Chaeyoung hovered over her; Jisoo just shook her head and kissed Chaeyoung on the lips.

“What now?”

“Now I’m going to kiss you.” Chaeyoung brought their mouths together and quickly sneaked her tongue into Jisoo’s mouth, who groaned as their tongues slid against one another.

She eventually broke the kiss when Jisoo began to find it hard to catch her breath, then began to kiss her way down Jisoo’s neck and chest.

“Then take this off – can you wear this again actually? I really like it on you.” She asked as she unclipped Jisoo’s bra and tossed it off the bed.

“Chaeyoung…” Jisoo moaned.

“Sorry.” Chaeyoung dipped her head and took one of Jisoo’s nipples in her mouth. From past experience she knew Jisoo really loved having her nipples sucked and bitten. She lovingly suckled the sensitive flesh, stroking the erect tissue with her tongue, before licking down to the waistband of Jisoo’s thong. God she never thought she’d say that. She gradually peeled the flimsy blue material off of her girlfriend and rolled it off her legs.

“Chaeyoung?” She poked her head out from under the covers at the sound her girlfriend’s worried voice.

“Yes Jisoo?” Jisoo studied her for a moment. This was Chaeyoung. She had nothing to hide from her. She knew Chaeyoung would stop if she wanted to and Jisoo hadn’t suggested this, it was clear Chaeyoung wanted to do this to her, for her. Jisoo took a breath and grabbed Chaeyoung’s hand.

“Don’t let go.” Chaeyoung sensed the insecurity in Jisoo’s voice and understood it completely.

“You’ve got me for forever, Jisoo.” Chaeyoung reassured.

“That’s sounding almost like a proposal Miss Blonde.” Jisoo laughed, her worries subsiding.

Chaeyoung smiled, she had the ring in her bedside drawer. “It will be as soon as we finish college.”