♧Out of the Past♧

Začít od začátku

Tarrlok: As I told Chief Saikhan.....

Rolling down the sleeves to cover the injury he had his arm.

Tarrlok: Korra came to my office late last night. She was upset that I arrested her friends. She asked me to release them and ... that's when the Equalists attacked.

Flashbacks began as there were parts where Tarrlok placed an Equalist's mask on the ground.

Tarrlok: I tried to protect Korra, but we were outnumbered.

Another flashback came but this time it was when Tarrlok throwing a bola around a pillar.

Tarrlok: Then, I was electrocuted.

The last flashback of Tarrlok grabbing an Equalist glove electrifying himself on his arm before it was healed.

Tarrlok: When I came to, the police had arrived. But Korra was gone. I'm so sorry.

Out of the part on where crime was committed was Y/N standing having his arms folded before leaving. He may have a slight dislike to the Avatar doesn't mean he won't take matters in his own hands.

Cut to Lin Beifong lying in bed, listening to the radio. Although it was a bit staic to hear.

Radio: We interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast to bring you this special report. Late last night, Equalists attacked City Hall,

Hearing the news, Lin sat up turning the nob more to get a clear hearing on what the situation was going on.

Radio: subduing Councilman Tarrlok and capturing Avatar Korra. Details are still coming in, b-

Lin switches off the radio. She gets slowly out of bed, pausing for a moment to groan and hold her arm. She crosses to a cupboard and opens it, looking at her Metalbending Police uniform arranged inside. She stands in her underclothes with her back to the cupboard and metalbends her uniform onto her body. She glances down at the police insignia on her chest and tears it off, before putting on a long coat.

Cut to the Toph statue in front of police headquarters, before cutting to Asami lying on her back on a cot in her cell. She sits up as Lin metalbends the door off its hinges and tosses it away.

Lin: Hope you got enough beauty rest. Come on, I'm busting you out.

Smiling at the arrival of Lin she got up thanking her from rescuing her.

Mako and Bolin are standing in their cell. Mako has his back to Bolin, who is attempting to pee in a toilet in the corner of the room.

Mako: Are you done yet?

Bolin: Cover your ears! I can't go with you listening.

Mako sighs and covers his ears. He glances up as the cell door is metalbent off its hinges. He saw Asami and Lin both at door. Rushing to Asami he hugged her kissing her.

Bolin: Ahh! A little privacy, please!

Bolin exclaimed hearing the commotion outside.

Mako: Are you all right?

Asami: I'm fine! It's so good to see you.

Y/N: Aww~ ain't this such a happy display? You can do that shit later. Chief Beifong, glad I found you here.

Everyone turned hearing the familiar voice. Now seeing the pair of orange eyes and black hair with slight orange tint.

Mako: What are you doing here?