a day out, ("but i'm mad")

Comincia dall'inizio

"What?" Daffy asked, fluttering his long lashes.

"I'm watching you, Duck," teased Bugs, before walking off with a playful smirk.

Daffy just laughed.

By the time Bugs was finished, it was eight, and Daffy went in to wash too, telling Bugs to take a few pieces of bacon out. Bugs did so, eyeing the clock, and noting there was no kids, no Yakko, Wakko or Dot to be seen. He could hear the toilet flushing, he could hear the tap running, and the bacon sizzling, he could hear the footfalls of his boyfriend walking around - Daffy was a shower at night type of person, doing a quick body wash in the morning.

By the time Daffy walked back, it was late.

"They're still not out?" Daffy asked, eyebrows raised.

"Probably not even awake," sighed Bugs, kissing Daffy's cheek. "Be back soon."

Meanwhile, the trio was asleep.

They slept in bunk bends, Yakko on the bottom, Dot in the middle, and Wakko on the top. They were snoring, and Yakko accidentally blew a feather, that escaped from his pillow, up, and as did Dot, but Wakko inhaled it first, before blowing it out.

Bugs knocked on the door, bang, bang, bang!, before opening the door in mild panic, because how can they still be asleep?! He rushed in, and called, "wake up! It's late!" He took hold of the alarm clock that didn't go off, maybe they need a knew one? "It's twenty minutes after eight," he said, reading it. He gripped the beds, and gently shook it, "everyone get up; it's time to go! Up and at 'em now!" He picked up a dazed Wakko, setting them down, and gently pushed them to the door.

Wakko, tongue out, wobbled on their feet, before stumbling off to the kitchen.

"Come on; shake a leg," called Bugs, watching as Wakko slouched. "Have some juice and scrambled egg!"

Dot sat up and stretched tiredly, fixing her pretty flower.

Bugs gently took Yakko's shoulders and gently shook his limp shoulders, the boys eyes closed. "On the floor and out the door, let's get on our way." He pressed a soft kiss to the boys head, since it was the only time he could do so, as Yakko is "a man!", and he "doesn't like being treated like a baby".

Dot climbed down the ladder, and Yakko, his eyes still pretty much closed, turned, sitting up. He foot kicked the ladder, and Dot nearly slipped, gripping the ladder tighter in panic.

"Hey, watch out!" Dot said, stressed.

Yakko frowned, "what's the matter?"

"You almost knocked me off the ladder!"

Yakko shook his head, eyes squinting tiredly, "no I didn't"

Dot shoved her finger in his face, "yes you did; I almost fell!" She gestured to the floor, voice nearing nears.

"Oh, don't exaggerate," Yakko said, tiredly.

"I'm not," whined Dot.

Yakko got out, and waved a dismissive hand, laughing, "yeah, right."