Chapter 3

The bell finally rang 

I walked to the cafeteria and saw Wyatt standing there shaking

"Hi Wyatt" 

"H-hi Olivia"

"So um I'm assuming you wrote this note?"

"Yeah- I think I did" 

Wyatt nervously chuckles is this the day he finally confesses the day I finally become his one and only.

"Um Olivia would you like to you know um have a date possibly?"

"Yeah of course" 

"Great Saturday at 7" 

"Oh Wyatt I have plans that day I'm so sorry"

"Oh then um it's fine we don't have to do it if you don't want"

Wyatt walked off I was about to chase him. Really Olivia the one chance you could've had him and you screw it up.

Wyatt's house

Wyatt opens the door and runs upstairs to find Gary looking at playboy magazines

"Wyatt what happened?"

"Gary Olivia hates me I'm so stupid everyone hates me my life is falling apart"

"I'm sure she doesn't hate you"

"Gary you don't get it do you she had other plans she is not interested in me I knew she hates me I was so stupid for falling in love with her beautiful hair beautiful eyes stunning personality and her god damn charm"

"Wyatt forget her then she's useless in the matter if she treats you like crap then she's not worth it"

"But I still love her Gar it's not that easy"

"Wanna make Lisa again I mean I'm bored and can't pull any chicks whatsoever"

"No Gary it's just not the same it's not Olivia it's just not her"

"Well we can forget Olivia Wyatt she's a useless scum bag"

"Don't call her that she's so beautiful everything about her is just..... I can't put it into words"

"Yeah but she basically dumped you Wyatt and hey if we get Lisa back we might be popular again"

"No thanks Gary Hilly hated me after Lisa was gone because I wasn't "cool" anymore"

"I know but what if..."

"Save it Gary Olivia isn't gonna like me your right I'm just that blah"

Next day of school

Olivia's pov

Hilly runs up to me

"Hey Olivia just wanted to let you know you can't come to the sleepover"

"Okay why?"

"Are you stupid Olivia like you were hanging out with Wyatt the other day and you know we don't tolerate that bullshit"

"You dated him like 4 months ago"

"Yeah but he's a pathetic loser"

"You said he was the most sweetest boy 4 months ago"

"Yeah well he cheated on me anyway"

"Bullshit that's all rumors you left him because all you care about is popularity you don't actually care about people"

"I do not bitch"

"Save it Hilly all I hear coming out of you mouth is lies so zip it"

I left and ran to my next class and knew that my popularity was over but it didn't matter all I knew was I'm going to be the talk of this weeks drama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to lunch and already heard the drama spreading around the room and people pointing at me and laughing.

"Olivia are you okay?" I look up and see Wyatt sitting next to me 

"Wyatt you can't be here you can't you just can't I'm sorry I'll explain some other time"

"Oh okay"

Wyatt walks away I just can't deal with more hate then I'm already getting.

"Hey Olivia maybe gets some actual men like me Wyatt is nothing" 

"I'll pass Bryce"

"Suit yourself bitch"

I left the cafeteria and went to the bathroom to cry and just scream at myself.

Wyatt's house 

Wyatt's pov 

"Gary it's official she hates me"

"She's so self centered all she cares about is her popularity"

"Maybe she just doesn't wanna be made fun of I mean we have......."

"Wyatt let's go to the real world okay all Olivia ever cares about is her damn popularity she could care less about us"

"I guess Gary maybe she just hates me"

*door bell rings*

"Gary can you go get that please"

"Of course"

Gary ran downstairs and opened the door to see Olivia 

"Hey Gary do you mind if I talk to Wyatt for a bit? I need to apologize"

"Fuck you Olivia all you care about is your popularity you don't give a shit about Wyatt"

"That's not true please let me talk to him"

"No you made him cry you bitch you hurt him real bad it's all your fault your an idiot"

"Oh okay sorry for coming"

Gary slams the door and Olivia starts crying

"Who was at the door?"

"Oh Olivia I just told her she was an idiot and a bitch cause she wanted to apologize to you she's such bullshit"

" Gary are you insane!!! What the fuck is wrong with you!!!!!!!"

"What it was for your own good"

"Gary how could you do this I can't believe I just I can't I can't I CAN'T"

Wyatt runs down the stairs opens the door and screams Olivia's name 

"Olivia Olivia!"

Olivia's pov

I was about to walk home stupid ass man I hate men men are just horrible I hate men. I heard Wyatt screaming my name and I turned and walked to him

"Olivia hey I'm sorry for everything my best friend is uh a pain sometimes"

"No wyatt I'm sorry I should have let you sit at lunch with me and I should've just let you have that date with me."

"Wait you like me?"

"Yeah for the longest time I just have been so worried"

"Why would you be so worried your gorgeous"

"Wyatt it ain't that easy but I guess rejection mostly"

"Who would reject you that's silly of them"

"Well I did and I wasn't supposed to but hey if your still down for Saturday I could totally do that"

His eyes lit up as he looked at me.

"Yeah I can do Saturday"

"Alright I'll see you secret admirer" I winked 

Wyatt chuckled and ran inside 

Wyatt's pov

"Gary omg I have a date with Olivia tomorrow I can't wait"

"I'm proud of you"