CA$H OUT

This particular phrase is everyone's dream but you have to work for it

This particular phrase is everyone's dream but you have to work for it. Money don't grow on trees! There is a formula in every successful financial goals accomplished.

Cashing out in this context is to work diligently and coming out successful making money as you get paid into your account.

I am not promising you at the beginning things will fall in place with just a snap of the finger, but I am promising you that if you are resilient you are going to cash out big time.

In my very first trial, I lost my whole shipment because I didn't do due diligence. I didn't know that there is what we call "Testing the pulse of the market". Literally what this means is you get a little number of samples to get to test quality of products you are shipping, then you test whether customers are going to like the product — you also test how soon you recover back your capital and then your profit.

The secret of success is to start from the scratch and keep scratching. Before you start any business you need to know who your customers are, where they are located, how much they are willing to pay, how to reach them and who are your competitors.

Next thing you need to consistently make sure is not compromised is the value, volume and frequency of whatever you try to sell to your potential customers.

So many got explosive sales but we're not able to sustain the success because of lack of consistency. Some reduced the value of what they do which destroyed their integrity — others ran out of ideas, stocks, or stopped production because of lack of capacity or funds to meet up with demands of their customers which made customers to look elsewhere. 

Others were poor in sales. No matter how good your product is, if you don't make sales you will soon run out of business. Frequency is how rapid you make sales within a short period of time. It is the ability to meet up desired sales targets consistently, and cover your return on investments.

There are many platforms online where you can legitimately make money only and get paid anywhere you are. I don't intend to make this book voluminous, my goal is to make it short and rich.

You can take whatsoever I teach year to the bank and bank on it.

Let's get started.