The three of them went to the place where they were going to be nurtured.

    Ye Bai also got out and patted the ashes on his body, just to meet Yan Chen's face.

    He was stunned for a moment, then said in surprise, "Yan Chen?"

    Yan Chen put his arms around his chest: "What? It's surprising to see me alive?"

    Ye Bai: "...It's really surprising."

    He muttered in his heart.

    I thought Yan Chen died there.

    The accident was only for a moment, "Did you three come together?"

    Ye Bai was a little unbelievable.

    After all, Jiang Ran didn't look like he would let Yan Chen go.

    Qi Yuan said, "Let's go first."

    When he was done, he stepped up.

    This is a utility room, and it is really clean inside, and the floor is spotless.

    She turned her eyes, Yan Chen understood it in seconds, and gently pressed her fingertips down.

    The land was quickly formed, and the soil was black like a spar, with distinct grains, and it looked extremely delicate, covering the entire room.

    Ye Bai stared at this scene dumbfounded, "You can still control the type of soil generated?"

    Yan Chen proudly raised his chin, "Of course."

    She snapped her fingers, and the surrounding soil immediately turned golden, completely different from before.

    Ye Bai was stunned, and his gaze towards Yan Chen also became admirable.

    Yan Chen's lips were smiling, obviously very happy.

    When the old lady came, the surroundings had already been arranged, and Ye Bai also called someone to bring some seeds that had sprouted.

    The buds were brown and had some unknown spots, which were contaminated at first glance.

    The old lady's movements were trembling, as if the wind was blowing, and she reached out and stroked them.

    A faint green light emerged and gradually enlarged.

    The breath of life rushed towards her face, and Qi Yuan also felt a burst of relief.

    Her eyes were crystal clear, and she watched the changes of the seeds without blinking.

    The brown color on the seeds is gone, replaced by a fresh, tender green.

    They pulled a few notes upwards, seemingly dancing in celebration.

    Everyone watched this amazing scene.

    Jiang Ran said solemnly, "Put it in the soil first."

    After he said this, the others immediately reacted.

    He watched helplessly as the faint green light above was about to go out, and the seeds would mutate again.

    At a critical moment, the old lady squatted down and buried it in time.

    The seed trembled and finally stabilized.

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    Qi Yuan looked at the tender sprout in front of her and said with a frown, "But if you plant it, it will take a long time."