There is more than a spiritual force in it.

    Not just him.

    Even Chu Heng.

    "Is the organization conducting some experiments?" Qi Yuan suddenly asked curiously.

    She remembered that there was no specific introduction to the organization in the book.

    Even after she wore the book, many plot lines have changed, such as about the abyss swamp this time.

    In the book, things only appeared in the middle and late stages, but now is the early stage.

    But if the organization is not doing experiments, it is entirely possible to set up a base.

    And so much food...

    How does it make all the power users well-fed and clothed?

    Jian Nan said calmly, "Yes..."

    He took a deep breath, "The organization is indeed conducting some experiments, but we don't know what it is, we only know that he desperately needs this thing."

    After speaking, he smiled bitterly, "I have explained everything now. If the organization finds out, I will definitely not end well. Can you take me with you..." The

    flickering fear in Jian Nan's eyes didn't seem to be fake.

    Jiang Ran's eyes narrowed slightly, "I can help you eliminate the memory function of that mental power."

    Jian Nan was pleasantly surprised, "Really?"

    Jiang Ran...

    actually doesn't mind her past at all?

    Jiang Ran said gently, "Of course."

    After speaking, he raised his eyes to look at Jian Nan.

    Qi Yuan was also surprised and looked at Jian Nan.

    The next moment, Jian Nan's eyes darkened little by little, and then fell down.

    Qi Yuan asked, "What happened to him?"

    Jiang Ran: "Temporarily in a coma."

    He paused, "I won't die."

    Qi Yuan snorted, "Let him go like this?"

    "No." Jiang Ran lowered her eyes Looking at him, "He won't remember the memory just now. Similarly, the memory function of that mental power has been eliminated."

    "My mental power also has a monitoring function."

    Qi Yuan suddenly understood what Jiang Ran meant.

    She said softly, "Leave Jian Nan, can you find out what the organization wants to do?"

    Jiang Ran stopped talking.

    He lowered his head, "Let's go first."

    When Jian Nan woke up again, he was covered in bone-eroding pain.

    He looked at the surrounding environment and opened his eyes a little blankly.

    Here...

    where is it?

    Isn't he following Jiang Ran? Why did it suddenly disappear.

    Doubt turned to doubt, he still stood up, looked up around, and continued to walk towards the depths of the bushes.