Chapter 16

《Warning: Mild words are in bound! 》

Betrayal

I was back and I was still upset about my grandma having a heart attack. My eyes were still red and my parents told me to wear the black dress until tomorrow. I went to my phone and message Hiro that I am back, but my phone is dead. I plugged it and I didn't want to wait forever. I decided to go to his house and surprise him. I took money from my piggy bank...well I should call it a neko bank...whatever. I went to the train station to buy my ticket.

"Today is a Sunday...so Hiro is probably at his mother's house."

I was at the train station and bought a ticket. I sat down so I could make sure that no perverts could touch me just in case. I waited for the train to move and it was packed. There was people in front of me and next to me were butt flashing me. I couldn't do anything except look down and play with my small bag. This is why I don't like sitting in the train. People will butt flash you.

After a couple of hours, I arrived at the station amd got off, but people were too pushy so I accidentally ran into an old lady and her items from her bag spilled.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!"

"It's ok, deary. People here are pushy during this hour and I have my bag spill many times.",said the old lady.

I helped her pick up her things and put it in her bag. The old lady organized her things and checked.

"I'm missing my wallet."

"How does it look like?"

"It's green with sakura petals on it."

I looked around and I saw someone picked it up then looked around and put it in his pocket.

"Wait here. A theif took it."

I ran and made sure I didn't hit anyone in the process. I caught up to the theif and tackled him to the ground. The old lady caught up with me and I thought I told her to wait. The thief was grunting to get out of my grasp then the train station staff came to the crime scene.

"What's going on?",yelled the man.

"This theif took this old lady's wallet."

"Where is the wallet?",said the man.

I curled my hand into a fist and punched his pockets then it was on the right pocket. I took it out and it's the old lady's wallet.

"Ma'am is this your wallet?",said the man.

"Yes sir.",said the old lady.

"Thank you Miss for assisting this old lady and we'll take care of this theif.",said the man.

I got up and fixed my dress. I gave the wallet to the old lady and she put it in her bag.

"Thank you very much, deary!",said the old lady.

"Grandma! Where are you?!"

"I'm here!!",shouted the old lady.

I know that familiar voice from somewhere unless it sounds like that person. I waited for the figure to reveal and I was right. It was Toru. Toru was shocked when he saw me and grabbed his grandma's bag.

"Thank you Toru,dear.",said his grandma.

"Hikari? Why are you here?",said Toru,ignoring his grandma.

"I am here to visit Hiro and I see that you're here for your grandma."

"I am just going to help her move things because she wanted a piece of furniture from my mother.",said Toru.