2

We arrive at the clinic and park.

Maura which vaccines to whom?

Maura gives Dr. Baker a list who gets what.  She does this and everyone pays for their shots. The doctor tells us all we may be sore and other side effects to watch out for. She says to us if certain side effects occur, go to the emergency room right away. We thanked her and everyone leaves after Maur tells her thank her for coming in to do it. She wishes us luck. They knew to turn in their receipts to the military to get reimbursed.

Maur this last shot stung.  J stop whiny. Shots are meant to help you. Let's just hope we all do well  with no major side effects. I still cannot believe we were forced back to serve our country. Let's go meet up with your family for dinner now. 

We head over to baby girl and June's home for dinner.

June I am just leaving the court house now. I will pick up the side dishes made from Safeway on the way home.  Okay,  the air fry lemon herb chicken will be  ready in an hour. Please pick up some garlic French bread too.

I cleaned up my mess so far and started setting up the dining room table opening the leaf in the table to expand it and bring more chairs from the garage.
I hear the door bell ring and the first people who showed up was my wife's aunts than the rest.

Come in and make yourself at home. Avery will be here once she picks up items for dinner.

Baby girl finally arrives and brings in her brief case and a bag from Safeway.

June here's what you asked for. Hello everyone I will be right back after I drop my stuff in my office.

How was court today? Dad it was awful

How was court today? Dad it was awful. I lost my case and Candace gave him life without possibility of parole. Auntie next week is the worst time you could take off from work.  I don't understand why you can't postpone your trip.  Baby girl Maur and I have plans and it's important for me to be there with Maur.  I told you already. Baby girl it's important J is with me. I am truly sorry she won't be there and you have to cover her cases in court. I just hope I can win her cases. She didn't give me much time to prepare for them. J looks at me with a sad face knowing she cannot tell her family what the real reason for not going to court herself.  It's hurts her because Avery has never stated this to her. My twin sister isn't pleased with me either for not flying with her to Italy to see the progress on the Vineyards. I think to myself uncle sam you have us lying to our loved ones and I don't want to go back to serve my country but have no choice which basically sucks.

We finally say goodbye to our loved ones not knowing if we will see them again. On Monday we leave for UKRAINE TO HELP THEM.

Dinner is served.
Aye cuz how's work going? Its been crazy.  Carlo and I got hired to do a new shopping mall in Roseville. Its going to be huge. They are calling it the galleria.
Frankie it's your turn to say grace.

Heavily father thank you for allowing my family and I get together.  Please continue to keep us safe . Amen 

Tommy thanks for giving the Rodriguez family free dental care. Maura your welcome.  I am glad they came by for me  doing the cleaning. Hector poor kid was in so much from the root canal  and the rest teeth cleaning and x-rays. They were thankful I did it all for free.

Auntie I left on your desk the final report on how we are  doing. Thanks Olivia.

We finally eating dinner and enjoying are family time. Baby girl and Dorothy get up to cut the berry pie and place a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on a plate for each us.

Dorothy please send us the bill on the graphics work. Drew I did it for free for the college. I did tell the college administrator at Sacramento State University.