~On the Hunt~

~Y/N's pov~

          I lay on the floor, bored out of my mind. It's like I wanna talk to akaza but I don't at the same time. When ever I approach him all I feel is a numbness in my chest that's begging to be let out.
          All i wanna do is try to make a move, just that little simple thing.
Im just tired. Suddenly I get teleported to the area we usually have our meetings. Akaza was there too, my heart never pounded so hard in my life time. Then I remembered to get into a bowing position when I see the master himself. "Akaza, y/n, you too are going on a mission together, you will be trying to kill the mist hashira, Muichiro Tokito," Master said as words flooded out his mouth.
          "Yes master."
          I nodded my head as Akaza said that. Almost having an heart attack while doing so, the love of my dreams, akaza, uppermoon 3, are going on a mission together. Master said we have 1 week to do this. Then in a flash— we where outside in the woods. "Alright so how are we gonna do this?" I asked, oblivious that we where right in front a demon slayer.

~Akazas POV (finally)~
          "Alright so how are we gonna do this?"  y/n asked. There was a slayer in front of us, how could she not notice that there was a slayer? I just looked away from y/n to the slayer. That's when y/n noticed them; That's when she did her first blood demon art. "Blood demon art, Icicle format!" y/n shrieked as it rained little pieces of hail started to charge at the slayer. It was like if it was snowing.
          The slayer died, "Weak slayer," I said quietly, not wanting to make more appear.
....

______________________________
IK ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM LAZY 😭
PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK I HAVE SCHOOL AND IM NOT EVEN IN HIGHSCHOOL YET.
YOUR BELOVED, AKAZASLITTLESLUT <3