I am sorry I was born fool. Why? I don't know. Zoe calm your senses.

"You were hurt" Master Ares asked in his most understandable voice. Straight to the point.

"Yes.." I replied what possibly could I say. I'm not ready to share my experience with anyone, now this includes General.

"We will be staying here tonight" General announced specifically to me.

"Zoe come with me. I have arranged...." Master Ares was in middle when General cut him off.

"She is not going anywhere Ares. It's late you need to leave now"

"But she can't" Master Ares was trying to point something But...

"Do not cross me again Ares. I will not show Mercy twice" General said with gritted teeth. He was angry and some how I was feared by their conversation. Two grown up men fighting is supposed to be dangerous. Master Ares was just looking at him and suddenly he smiled.

"I will take my leave " without any further discussion he left not before closing the door. General too sat on the chair in the room putting his feet in a round pot filled with water.

Pheww.. was I being scared of Master Ares and not General himself. Wait hold on-am I staying with General here in this same room together. I feel tickling in my stomach,some weird things are happening to my body but it's feels amazing. Probably Herbs

"Why are you smiling?" I was snapped out of my thought hearing his musical voice.

"A...aa I was.." I was in lack of words. I wanted to ask certain things but I couldn't form a sentence. What is seriously wrong with me.

Before I could even think General came extreme close to me cupping my face with his huge hands, his silver blues eyes looking into mine. I lifted my head to give clear excess to my face. I don't know what it is but being close to him feels good.

"We will be dinning with the Queen" He informed me softly. I nodded my head taking his words in. Wait what did he say.

"WHAT" I jerked my face out of his hands and shouted at his face. He tried to pull me but I went extremely far from him.

"I can't.....Please." I said those words slowly pleading with my eyes. Did it work...No

"There is no running" He said annoyed at action but not angrily.

"But I can't captain" I said

"Why is that so?" He said removing his sword from his vest.

"I don't know how to eat" I blurt out without realising what I told. I heard an euphoric sound he was laughing. He looks so fresh when laughing or smiling like a normal human. Other time his looks scare people. His name itself is enough to scare people. Seeing him like this makes me smile too.

"I will be at your side" He said looking at my eyes deeply like he was promising. I just nodded my head in yes.

"What time is it?" I speak more to myself. It must be late night.

"It's night. We were supposed to reach Zipon but an urgent meeting brought us here." He said angrily. He truly was not interested in whole Kingdom thing.

"Hmm" I replied to his entire explanation.

"Any specific reason? "I asked not really expected a reply.

"If you don't feel better then kindly inform me" He said wearing his red cloack which had beautiful embroidery.

"For your earlier Questions. You don't need to worry" saying this he walked in my direction. I was stunned at my place he came closer and stood in front of me. He took good look of my face and walked out. I am still not acquainted with his closeness.