𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒂𝒕

Zacznij od początku

"Albus Dumbledore....the man who had murdered my mother." Raven stared at the man feeling a sudden rage wash over her. Thunder then boomed along with lightning crackling outside. Raven took a few deep breaths in, and the thunder and lightning died down as she calmed herself.

"Now gather round, gather round!" Professor McGonagall said.

"Now I will read each of your names from this list and you are to come up and sit on this stool whilst a place this sorting hat on your head," She explained as she held up a old scruffy brown wizards hat in the air.

"Bones, Susan." McGonagall shouted, and a chubby ginger girl walked up, and McGonagall placed the hat on her head seconds later it shouted.

"HUFFLEPUFF!" 

Claps and shouting came from what Raven had expected to be Hufflepuff's table. 

Susan got up and went off to join her housemates.

"Granger, Hermione!" Hermione walked up she seemed to be talking to herself to calm her nerves. Raven laughed at this. 

"Pathetic," She thought.

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted seconds later.

"Weasly, Ron." Ron gulped and walked up.

"Hah! Another Weasly," the hat exclaimed as soon as it touched ron's head, making him jump.

"I know just what to do with you," 

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted and ran over to the Gryffindor table smiling.

"Malfoy, Draco." Draco walked up, and McGonagall placed the hat on his head, and the hat immediately shouted.

"SLYTHERIN!" Draco smirked and walked over to the Slytherin table.

"Potter, Harry," Whispers where heard as Harry stepped up and sat down.

McGonagall placed the hat on Harry.

"Hmm, difficult. Very difficult. Plenty of courage, I see. It's not a bad mind either. There's talent, oh my goodness, yes – and a nice thirst to prove yourself, now that's interesting....So where shall I put you?"

Raven saw that Harry was mouthing something to himself, but she couldn't tell what it was.

"Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure? You could be great, you know, it's all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness!, no doubt about that – no? Well, if you're sure – better be.....,"

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted. Immediately cheers came from the Gryffindor. 

Once the commotion had died down, McGonagall called the remaining names up.

☆☆☆

"And lastly, Slytherin, Raven," McGonagall said, confused. 

The whole hall died down, and Raven felt all eyes on her. 

"Oh please, Rave, everyone was staring at the others. This is no different," 

Raven walked up to the stool. She noticed Albus DumbleDore stared at her as well as studying her.  Raven smirked at him and gave him a cold stare before sitting down.

As soon as McGonagall put the hat near Raven, it immediately shouted.

"SLYTHERIN," Raven took the hat off with a smirk and walked down to her table sitting in between a girl with blue eyes and blonde hair and a boy with hazel eyes and Brown curly hair.

"Hi, i'm Daphne Greengrass," the girl said, smiling at Raven. 

"Nice to meet you, Daphne, i'm Raven," Raven replied, smiling.