Silence

Silence. Thats all there was at the moment, serene silence...The Batter sighed softly, his gaze drifting to Zacharie who was chasing after something he couldn't identify, "Zach...would you stop chasing that damn thing already...? You'll never catch it." He stated as he walked over to Zacharie, raised his bat, and smashed the unlucky creature, blood splattered the ground and tainted the bat with its crimson color, "Hey!!!" The cat-like boy exclaimed, facing Batter who stood there with an expressionless look on his face, "You're mean amigo!" He added as he crossed his arms over his chest, "And you're a little baby. Now lets go before Dedan or someone confronts us, I don't want to have to deal with their bullshit." The tall man said as he began to walk off, the outlandish boy followed after him, "You know...you should really lighten up...chill, relax, enjoy yourself, ya know?" Zacharie told him, poking the Batter in the back, "Because you're always so up-tight!" He added and grinned behind his mask, "Ya know...for a few credits...I can show you a good time...!" The Batter stopped, turned and glared down at Zacharie, he didn't show it but he was actually sorta interested in this deal but he shook his head then smacked Zach on the top of his, "No dumb shit." He grunted as he began to continue down the path again, "I was only kidding Batter, I know we're just friends...!" He mewed, a soft purr erupted from the short boy, "We are friends...right?" The raven haired boy asked, "Companions." Batter answered, not even looking at Zacharie, 'but I wish we were more then companions...' Batter thought before being stopped by Zacharie who tugged roughly on his sleeve, "Hey...I need to go to my store..." He said softly, looking up at him, The Batter sighed and hesitantly replied, "Fine...but we gotta make it quick..."

It took the two boys a little while to find themselves at Zacharies shop, a few people were standing at the counter and Zach quickly tended to them. Selling them goods of all sorts, 'more like ripping the poor citizens off...' Batter glanced around, waiting for Zach to finish up already so they could leave. He sat in the back room where Zacharies office was, leaning back in a comfortable seat that faced the front of the store, so he could see the front and where Zacharie was working, flouncing around.

He sat and waited, watching Zach intently, "Oh Zach..." He muttered, observing everything the other boy was doing, actually, admiring everything he was doing and as soon as he turned to face the Batter, he quickly turned away. 'I need to stop thinking about him...it wasn't ment...'