Prologue

Million years before, there were only two species on planet called " Cybertron ". It was the planet of metal, creatures were made form metal but, there was almost no plants, water nor animals. 

The land walkers, and the mermaids were called Cybertronians. As you may know mermaids are NOT real, but, on Cybertron there are no mermaids, there are only merformers. Ther myths says that merformer femme can save your life by a kiss, but the merformers eat flesh, even tho they usually don't, always when the foolish land walker comes too close, they'll sing for them to get them into great death trap. 

Legends says that merformers are kind, friendly and always will help you when you may drown, well not this one's, merformers and land walker were always sworn enemies.

Neither of them said truth and lie, merformers and land walkers are friends... at least they were.. until the high council decided that every 3 years the called gladiators can hunt them to get free, normal mermaid was only freedom for few years or months, but there were mermaids that were called " Primes ", there were millions of them but when it started they stopped being friends and started to eat flesh from gladiators, and parents of kids that were friends with merformers told them stories that they were dangerous and they cannot be friends anymore. 

The story began when the routine of hunt is a traditional event for land walkers from Kaon, there is also Iacon, both of these parts of Cybertron are full of bad stories about merformers. You'll see the story from a perspective of a young gladiator that doesn't believe in mermaids until he'll hunt one. The event starts in 8 days, there is no escape from it, lots of gladiators will die or be alive but hardly injured. Some of them will be still alive and maybe catch even the prime.