Chapter 1: Unexpected encounters.

Six years have passed since Amélie became friends with the Dilophosaurs where a routine settled, Amélie who now measures ten and a half meters high with twelve and a half meters long accompanied by the Dilophosaurs, they feed from the Blue whale carcass until Vastatosaurus rex arrived at the carcass about six months ago, so Amélie had to learn to hunt but since she landed on this island she was feeding on insects, crabs and carcasses so she and the hunt made two, she tried to kill a stegosaurus but the whole herd got in front of Amélie, after her fifteenth failure she spotted the pack of Venatosaurs who shot down a Ligocristus a hadrosaurid from 7.8 to 11.7 meters high, while the pack devours the Ligocristus Amélie approached the pack when suddenly a Venatosaurus coming out of the bushes pushed her by jumping on her to land in big ferns, Amélie wanted to stab him. é with these huge sickle-shaped claws but before she acted out she recognized that the Venatosaurus was Janet who was freed from her Indominus rex body:

"Janet? What are you doing here?" asked the hybrid.

-I protect my troop from intruders, answered the Venatosaurus, and you Amélie what are you doing here? the Venatosaurs asked the hybrid.

-Well, the Vastatosaurus rex have finished the Cryptoclidus carcass and I have to hunt but I've never hunted, Amélie explained, but since you're here I wonder if you wanted to teach me? she asked, surprising Janet.

-Why don't you know how to hunt? she asked surprised, it's in your god-…uh…dinosaur genes. she stated shockingly.

-But I was created by humans, I am not a natural dinosaur. said Amelie saddened.

-Use your body, your strength and your abilities that you were born with, it's the best advice I can give you on this wild island and even if you are not natural don't forget that you are unique in your gender. advised Janet as she went back to her pack, Janet was stopped by a Venatosaurus which was not from her pack, Amélie being not far away hid in the bushes to listen to the conversation.

-So Janet, you're friends with that abomination! he declares coldly.

-Do you have a problem Wade? asked Janet curtly, she's not an abomination, her name is Amélie and she's an Indominus rex! she specified.

-I don't care, you are not finished with me, one day you will lose everything and when that day comes you will regret having created a troupe instead of putting yourself in my troupe with me." Wade threatened in leaving in the vegetation.

After this rather cold interview between Janet and Wade, Amélie camouflages herself to go and watch the plain filled with herbivorous dinosaurs: Brontosaurus, Stegosaurus, Ferrucutus, Aptonoths, Euplocephalus, Ligocristus, etc. which are in harmony with herbivorous mammals : Kelbis, Mosswines, Bullfangos, Bulldromes, etc; they live their lives with pteranodons flying over this wild plains.

She uses mimicry to make a Brontosaurus call cry to lure a youngster who had strayed from her herd, while the juvenile Brontosaurus approached Amélie and she also approached the young Brontosaurus, Janet observed the scene from afar being amazed, Amélie was going to jump on his neck when all the herds put themselves in a flight or defensive position, Amélie had enough time to catch the neck of the young Brontosaurus in these jaws and planted her claws in these shoulders, dragged him to the brush to finish him off while she tore off pieces of flesh and crushed the bones of the young Brontosaurus, she saw Vastosaurus rex wreaking havoc on the remaining herbivores, the hybrid counted three Brontosaurus killed, five Mosswines finished, two Euplocephalus who got engorged, seven Ligocristus who got torn to pieces, four Ferrucutus who got quartered and a Stegosaurus who just got his head crushed and tore off the tail by an adult female Vastatosaurus rex which is the Alpha of the Vastatosaurus rex, she is under the command of twenty-one Vastatosaurus rex (twenty-two counting the Alpha followed by eleven young people of the same age as Amélie), the 'Alpha is marked with several scars: they are located on his back, on his neck, a front leg tear off then on his head a scar which represents the jaw of a Vastatosaurus which may have tried to take his place as chief dominant of the Vastatosaurus den, she saw that she was surrounded by eight young Vastatosaurus, four females and four males who were all the same age as her, then with her carcass she returned to her territory so that Nico and his group of ten-nine Dilophosaurs were able to eat without realizing that the alpha female of the Vastatosaurus rex was watching her from afar with a questioning and pensive look, arriving in her territory she dropped the carcass on the ground she saw that the dilophosaurs jumped on the c arcasse while they eat she goes to rest in her improvised cave in the ruins of a temple.