XXXVII

February 2017

Aaron,

So much has happened recently. Reid is finally remembering what happened in Mexico. Turns out, it wasn't Peter Lewis that attacked him and that doctor. It was a woman. It's not all that surprising, since Scratch would rather force someone else to do the dirty work.

And we have proof now, that he crossed the border. Stephen Walker had an associate contact him with photographic proof of Scratch in Honduras, so chances are he's been in Mexico at some point. Emily convinced Interpol and Walker convinced the NSA to put him on the terrorist watch list, but who knows if it'll even help. He's a ghost. But it's something, I guess.

Walker's a good guy. I think you'd really like him, Aaron. Even though he's mostly here to catch Scratch, he's done good work on the team. Let's hope he can find something we missed, something that will bring you back home...

Lex.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

February 2017

Aaron,

You'll never believe this. Lindsey Vaughn was behind Spencer's set up. Do you remember her? Probably not. She and her friend, Katie, were kidnapped back in 2008. Katie died, and Lindsey's father Jack killed their kidnapper and murderer. Jack and Lindsey were put into the program, since he was apparently valuable, but Lindsey left the program several years ago, and has since killed 15 people. She killed Cassie, the nurse that was caring for Spencer's mom. She kidnapped his mom, too.

He's barely keeping it together, Aaron. Spencer... He hurt himself so he'd be put into solitary confinement, for his own protection. But we got him out. It's a long, messy story, but Emily convinced a judge to release him. All we had to do was provide the evidence that Lindsey killed Nadie, not Spencer.

You know the worst part of it all? Scratch had nothing to do with it. At all. It was Cat Adams. I know you remember her, so I'll spare you the details of that too, but she set it all up. It was all an elaborate game, to hurt Spencer, to get her revenge. He knew that, of course, and played her game.

We got her back- Spencer's mom. She wasn't hurt, thank god. He wouldn't have survived that. And caught Lindsey.

Spencer's okay. Right now, that's all I can focus on. That, and the baby. She's kicking now. I can feel her moving around. It's such a strange feeling, but I'm grateful for it. For her. Every time I start to miss you, I talk to her, because she's a part of you. No matter what happens, I'll always have her...

Alex.