The Hero was going to argue but was convinced by the others, who started to disperse and look for civilians. The Nomu screeched and charged at (y/n). He flew towards it punched him through a building. He kept the pressure and teleported behind it to elbow it to the floor. He stood on top of the Nomu, pinning it to the floor as it struggled to get up.

(Y/n): You're weaker than the last...

A flying Nomu grabbed him and picked him up.  He curled his body to grab the Nomu's head and planted its head towards the floor. The other Nomu grabbed him in a bear hug. (Y/n) broke free with his sheer strength and kicked the Nomu back.

(Y/n): Wait your turn.

(Y/n) started to walk towards the winged Nomu, who was still trying to get his head out of the ground.

Child: Help!

(Y/n)'s head snapped to the side as he heard the sound of a child's voice.

Child: I'm stuck!

The winged Nomu got his head out of the ground and immediately bolted towards the sound of the voice. (Y/n) reacted quickly and grabbed one of its wings.

(Y/n): You're going no where.

The larger Nomu started to run towards the child too, (y/n) started to spin the winged Nomu and threw it at the other one, also ripping off the wing in the process. (Y/n) went past them and looked for the child.

(Y/n) tried to focus the heartbeat of the child.

Child: Please! Someone help me!

He felt a faint trace under a bunch of rubble. He ran towards it and started to dig him out.

(Y/n): It's alright, I'll help you.

It was a small boy, (y/n) picked him up with one hand and used the other to cover his head.

Child: Watch out!

The now one winged Nomu lunged at (y/n) but he grabbed its neck with one of his arms. He electrocuted it until it was reduced to a skeleton.

(Y/n) looked around for the other Nomu. He heard a screech and the Nomu attacked him from above. (Y/n) threw the kid into the air teleported behind the Nomu. He flew into it downwards causing it to crash onto the floor. As the child started falling he fell into (y/n)'s arms. The Nomu was on the floor unmoving.

Child: Is it dead?

(Y/n): No. It's spine is broken.

(Y/n) then felt a device in his pocket vibrate. He pulled it out and it was the same device he handed Midoriya... He was calling for help.

(Y/n): This is the end.

He jumped in the air and came down on it hard with both feet. He then placed one hand on top of its head and disintegrated it with high voltage of lighting. The Nomu's ashes flew away in the wind. The child was shocked but also intrigued.

Child: What's your name mister?

(Y/n): On the news they call me Black Bolt.

Child: Cool...!

(Y/n): Hold on tight.

Child: Wha—!

(Y/n) took to the skies to get to Midoriya's position. He dropped the kid off in front of some Pro Heroes on the way to help Midoriya. When he got there he saw Stain closing in on Midoriya, and Todoroki, and Ida.

(Y/n): Hero Killer Stain...!

Stain stopped and everyone looked up, they saw figure clad in black with the moon behind him.