CHAPTER 901 TO 910

Zacznij od początku

Luckily, he managed to escape and return in one piece.

Even though that was the case, because of a single demon king, many of the Saint Sovereigns suffered injuries.

The strongest demon king's gaze suddenly became sharp. This woman's words really managed to trigger him.

It could even be said that her words were not the only thing that enraged him. The other reason was because she was still alive. It was utter humiliation for him.

He was the one who said that he would kill this woman with a single finger!

However, this woman was living just fine. She had even managed to overcome her lightning punishment, turning into a Saint Sovereign level existence...

It was as though she was slapping him in the face!

As the strongest demon king stepped out, the black clouds instantly began to sweep through the land.

Raising his hand, an insane amount of pitch-black energy started to gather, turning into an ice-cold pike.

A deathly chill started to spread out from the tip of the pike.

With an indifferent look on her face, Ni Yan's hair fluttered in the wind as she looked at the strongest demon king, who was hovering in the air.

In the next instant, blinding starlight started to spread out from her body, turning into a giant array.

As the array started to spin around, energy continuously charged into the sky. A moment later, it turned into a figure.

That figure was just like an immortal, and it was shrouded in starlight. Blinding light shone everywhere.

The figure seemed to belong to a lady, and she was extremely enchanting. She was floating in the air like an immortal, and she bore some resemblance to Ni Yan.

Pulling up a bow, the woman drew the bowstring, and starlight quickly gathered to form an arrow. Releasing the bowstring, the arrow that was formed from starlight whistled through the air as it shot towards the strongest demon king.

It was something Ni Yan learned after fusing with the Heavenly Star Catcher Disk. It was a divine skill, the Seven Star Bow.

As a tearing sound resounded in everyone's ears, the arrow flew towards the strongest demon king.

As the arrow shot through the sky, a trail of starlight was left behind, making it look really beautiful.

It was so dazzling it captivated many people.

All of the Saint Sovereigns were shocked as well. They were all completely dumbfounded.

That girl just broke through to the level of a Saint Sovereign. How could she have such terrifying combat skills?!

No wonder she was the woman who fused with the Heavenly Star Catcher Disk. Her strength was indeed monstrous.

As someone who had the power of the Great Path, it was as though she was a favored child of the Hidden Dragon Continent. She didn't face any difficulty when passing through her lightning punishment, and with a single thought, she was able to control the energy that belonged to the Hidden Dragon Continent.

Of course, the most important point is her combat abilities. She was stronger compared to ordinary Saint Sovereigns.

However...

Boom!

A single pike stabbed out, and its speed was lightning fast. It appeared before anyone was able to react.