𝟬𝟮𝟯 half a heart without you

chapter twenty three, half a heart without you

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

          After getting their way into Stingray's house, who seemed awfully intimidated from the moment Izzy stopped him from slamming the door in their faces. So now, they sat at a table, all of the teenagers on one side while Stingray sat on the other.

Izzy hoped that this went by quickly, and the only thing she could think about was Miguel's voicemail (that she has yet to finish listening to) and everything that happened last night. Izzy sat in a chair beside Sam, her arms crossed as they rested on the table as Demetri sat down as well, trying to get answers out of Stingray.

          "What happened that night? Who hurt you?" Demetri asked.

            Stingray ignored Demetri's questions. "Hey, Bert. How does it feel to stab a grown man in the back between his shoulder blades and stare at the blood as it trickles down his back?" The man questioned Bert.

          Izzy's eyes rolled, glaring up to share a look with Hawk who looked just as unamused as Izzy did. "God, enough!" Hawk exclaimed, leaning forward to hit his hands against the table. "No more games."

          Stingray went quiet after Hawk raised his voice, but the silence just persuaded Sam to speak up. "My dad went through a lot of pain because of you and Silver. Now a lot of people will too if you just sit back and do nothing." Sam explained.

          Izzy glanced over at Miguel who had his gaze on the floor, but when Izzy saw him look up, she quickly looked away.

          "But if I tell you what really happened, you know, he-he'll find out. I can't. It's not that easy you guys." Stingray spoke, silencing filling the room and Izzy was just about to give up and suggest they leave before Stingray started talking again.

          "Actually.. um, wait. Okay, I've been working on this new D and D campaign–"

          Miguel shook his head, "I don't think we have time for this." He seemed impatient, because he was. As much as he wanted to put a stop to Silver and Cobra Kai, there was something more important he had to talk about.. which was talking to Izzy.

          The Diaz boy turned to try and leave, but Hawk stopped him. "Wait a minute," Hawk looked at Miguel then back at Stingray. "What happens in the campaign, Stingray?" He questioned.