"Not my problem I just sweep." Replied the cleaner. Armin shrugged and continued on. 

Suddenly, the awkward silence was pierced by the oddest scream any of them had ever heard. When it started it was a classic little girl screeching her lungs out, but by the end it was a worn out 60 year-old's cry. Armin and the cleaner rushed there. When they arrived there were 4 other people, all old. An old lady lay on the floor, clearly the victim of an attack, almost definitely by The Shadowman. 

"Who are you?" one of them said, instantly assuming it was Armin.

"Now, now Harold, he might be here to help," said another.

"Why would he be?" called one from the back. 

Armin defended himself, "I was with the janitor the whole time, it can't have been me." They all looked at the cleaner.

"It's not my problem, I just sweep." he replied.

"Oh shut up. I think we need to organise this. We know it isn't me so I'll do the interrogating."

They all walked down, Armin followed. 

"I will be The Interrogator," he repeated, "when I call on you you will come into this room." He gestured to a room with sound proof walls. "First is you," he called on Armin. They walked into the room and Armin sat down.

"Why are you here?" 

"To save you from the Shadowman."

"How do you know about the Shadowman?"

"Someone from your village told me about him, told me to save you."

"Who do  you think it is?"

"Well that sweeper guy seems kind of suspicious."

"Ok you're dismissed," he came out with Armin and called on the janitor. They walked into the room.

"Are you the Shadowman?"

"No."

"Explain why it wouldn't be you."

"I got attacked, remember."

"We all did!"

"Well then, none of us are."

"Who do you think it is?" 

"Not my problem I ju-"

"Don't give me that nonsense!"

"I think it's you."

"You are dismissed." They both walked out and he called upon someone who Armin didn't even recognise. Armin started asking around. He couldn't find much information, but he learned people's names.

"Are you the Shadowman?" asked the interrogator.

"I am the Shadowman," the one being interrogated replied.

"Who is your best friend?"

"My husband, Reginald."

"You are dismissed," they both walked out and he called on Reginald.

"Is your wife the Shadowman?"

"Yes, she is."

"Well I think you are."

"Hmm, nice guess."

"Who do you think it is?"

"My wife."

"Who"

"My wi-"

"WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS!"

"My wife"