Prologue

7 Years ago...

In an Elementary School that is located within a town named Seasoning City, a group of students from that school were playing on a nearby playground. Everyone at the playground was smiling and having fun as they played. All of them except for one. A boy who had a look of boredom on his face, but he however only had that expression mainly because he rarely ever displays his true emotions to others, whether it be happy or sad, he'd always keep it to himself, not showing them to anyone. Who was he? Well, his name is (Y/N) (L/N), and he may look like an ordinary elementary school boy, however, there is one quality about him that makes him different from others. And due to the fact he rarely exposes this to anyone, people had always thought he was just he straight up had no emotions and is always bored.

Classmate 1: Hey, (Y/N). Why do you always look so bored all the time?

(Y/N): Eh?

Classmate 1: If you're bored, go somewhere else.

(Y/N): I'm not bored or anything, I promise!

Classmate 2: Hey guys!

Suddenly, another classmate slides down backwards on the slide, trying to make the other kids laugh, causing everyone to laugh except for (Y/N).

Classmate 3: Now that's funny!

Classmate 4: You're the only one who's not laughing.

???: Come on, (Y/N).

(Y/N) turned around and to see his crush, a blue-haired girl who was in the same grade as him, her name was Tsubomi Takane.

(Y/N): Tsubomi...

Tsubomi: Get a clue already.

(Y/N): ('Get a clue

(Y/N): ('Get a clue...')

(Y/N) had decided to leave. He turned around and started walking in the opposite direction to leave the playground. But in doing so, he caught the attention of another boy who was playing on the other side of the playground. The boy approached (Y/N)

???: Hey brother

(Y/N): Oh, Hey Ritsu

This boy's name is Ritsu (L/N), he's the fraternal twin brother of (Y/N). Unlike his brother, Ritsu does express his emotions freely.

Ritsu: Is everything alright?

(Y/N): Yeah. I just want to go home now.

Ritsu thought for a moment as he saw that (Y/N) seemed a bit down.

Ritsu: Okay. Let's go home

Just before they were about to exit the playground, two of Ritsu's friends came up to them.

Ritsu's friend 1: Hey Ritsu, where are you going?

Ritsu: Sorry guys, I gotta go home now. I'll catch you guys tomorrow