"How was it, seeing all of them? I know what Puffy told me but I want to hear what happened. I want to fully know what happened from your perspective." Sam said and Liam began to fidget with his hands.

"After I saw them all again we went inside, and we sat in the dining room. I talked with them about how I had died and came back, and Techno already knew I was his brother. But Tubbo and Ranboo reacted to me coming back, not in a good way. They kinda got mad at me, and then so did Wilbur and Techno. Tommy was happy but then he got upset so we were all upset and Puffy came over to the house." Liam continued to explain as he stared down at his hands.

The memory of Tommy yelling at Puffy, struggling in her arms as he screamed at her, was burned into Liam's brain. He didn't know what to feel about it. It was something he didn't think he would ever get to see.

In all honesty he thought he would never see Tommy again. Their last conversation before this evening was short and Liam thought Tommy hated him for what happened when they were kids. But according to Puffy, Tommy never forgot about Liam. Apparently Tommy had a tattoo of Liam's initials.

It now hurt to think that Tommy had done everything out of spite, that Tommy chose to be adopted by that family just so Liam couldn't.

"And Tommy yelled at her, screamed at her for not telling him about me. He was angry but eventually Phil managed to calm him down. But that's when I got angry about how Phil chose him instead of me. Puffy then made us leave, and she drove me back here." Liam finished. Sam nodded and tried meeting Liam's eyes, but Liam wouldn't meet his.

"Do you think that's what really happened? That Phil chose Tommy over you?" Sam questioned. Liam shrugged and Sam made a face. "Honestly Liam, do you think that Phil looked at Tommy and went 'oh yeah, you're the perfect replacement for a kid that chose to leave my house over a year ago'? Does that sound like Phil?" Sam asked, to which Liam shook his head. "Exactly, it's not fair to him to believe that. It's not fair to anyone to believe that."

"But he did choose Tommy. I deserve a good life and Tommy got that good life but I haven't. I almost fucking died, I did die technically speaking. Doesn't that mean that maybe I should get something good? Don't I get something nice after suffering for so long?" Liam asked, tears welling up in his eyes again.

"Liam I am not saying that you don't deserve something good. I am trying to give you something good while you live here. But that doesn't mean Tommy doesn't get something good either. I don't know if you know all of what has happened to him, and it's not my thing to share. But I know what that boy has been through, I had to read his file before the adoption. I know he has had so many bad things happen to him. He deserves the Watsons." Sam tried his best to explain to Liam, but Liam seemed like he didn't want to hear it.

"I just don't understand why his good thing has to be something that I once had. Something that I could have continued to have if it wasn't for Techno." Liam grumbled and Sam made yet another face.

"Do you think that all of this happened because of Techno? Do you think that Techno is the one that caused you to move out of that house over a year and a half ago? That everything that has happened to you since is because of him?" Sam wondered, but Liam shook his head in response. "Then why do you think things would have been different if it wasn't for him?"

"Because if he hadn't yelled at me, then I wouldn't have been scared and I wouldn't have moved out. I would have had the life that Tommy has now." Liam tried to reason but Sam didn't seem happy.

"Liam you are the one who moved out. You are the one who called your social worker. Techno didn't make you do anything, it was your choice at the end of the day. You can't hold onto that and put the blame on everyone else for it. It wasn't Tommy's fault, it wasn't Techno's, it was yours. You have to take the responsibility for it." Sam said but Liam just rolled his eyes.