🅅🄾🄻 03

ꕺ who the hell said I needed you?! ꕺ_____________________

who the hell said I needed you?!
_____________________

"Ran, when will sister come out to play with us?" Spoke a blonde boy. He looked at his brother in curiosity "it doesn't matter rin" harshly spoke a slightly older boy with the same hair color. There was venom lacing in the older boys voice as if he was threatening the boy through gritted teeth. The clueless boy couldnt help but nod at the answer he definitely didn't hope for.

The boys walked away as a girl finally walked out and let out a breath. It was like she was hiding from them. But she was only hiding from one specific and that was the older one.

She loved the younger one with her life but the older never let her close to him all of a sudden and she knew exactly why.
That's exactly why he always kept her away.

The girl had bandages throughout her arms and a few bandaids on her legs.
Everything her older brother did, she payed the consequences since their parents knew they couldn't even lay a finger on the older one. Anytime their parents got in a fight, they'd take their anger out on her while the brothers lived the best life.

She was sick and tired of it but there was nothing she could do.

____________________________________

"Ran stop hitting sister!" The boy yelled out as the older one glared at the girl and kicked her one last time. The young boy ran to his sisters aid as he held her and caressed her hair while brushing his small hands on the bruises presented on her knees. "Rindou, get over here and leave her there!" Yelled out the boy in an angry voice, the younger looked at the girl in sadness but soon left.

The not so happy memories turned worse as it transitioned to blood on the light wooded floors, her father held a broken glass bottle while the mother was on the floor, shattered glass and blood around her, the girl let out a blood curdling scream at the sight of her mother. Her father quickly turned towards her with an angry face as everything soon went black.

The woman then woke up in a cold sweat as the surroundings went from a bloody mess to a dark room. She breathed heavily as she quickly got up and went to the bathroom for some pills.

Meanwhile in another dream...

There was the same young kids but this time, it was just the younger boy and the little girl "come on rin! You're so slow!" She laughed at the boy as the younger boy huffed in annoyance "shut up you're just taller and have longer legs" he grumbled while running after the girl who chuckled and extended her hand towards the boy. Before he could get a hold of the girls hand, she faded away as the boy got startled "n/n??" He spoke in a scared voice.

All of a sudden, appeared his father in front of him as he looked down at the boy in disappointment. The boy was startled by the random appearance of his father as he stumbled back to his fall. "You little shit, be more like your brother, you're so damn weak like your goddamn sister" the man yelled at the boy a tears slightly built up in eyes. "I'll try, please just please leave me alone" the boy whispered, covering his ears with tears in his eyes.

His father soon disappeared as well as the boy was now at the presence of his sister holding him in embrace, he felt calm and safe but it once again didn't last long as she soon disappeared once again. The boy closed his eyes in fear, he didn't know what to expect next.

He opened his eyes on to see blood on his hands and it most definitely wasn't his. His brother was holding a crowbar as many boys laid almost lifeless before them.

"GOSH DAMNIT RINDOU WAKE UP" the boy yelled as his brother looked at him with a lazy grin, his eyes looked lifeless yet deadly.
There was a slight flash of white as he soon saw the limp body of his mother laying lifeless for a second before he woke up.

_________________________________________

The man ran his hand through his hair as he leaned back in his bed and breathed heavily "I miss you n/n, I promise I'll find you" the man slightly sobbed as he covered his eyes with his arm.

"I promise I won't leave you... I swear. This time I won't let ran break us apart" he whispered as the sobs were a tad bit more silent.