Si Hao turned his head and strode back, "Just tell me to be alone."

Qi Chaoyang made up his mind about the location of a rainforest. His storytelling skills are good. Huazhi has nose and eyes.

But looking at the man's attitude, he was very serious, and after marking the seat with a bracelet, Huazhi quietly closed his mouth.

"But that's all in the past, and we can't guarantee if it still exists now."

Si Hao nodded, that rainforest is indeed in line with the habit of eagles, and there were energy stones there before, which are full of energy and are very attractive to mutant animals.

Qi Chaoyang: "Can you help train those eagles?"

Unexpectedly, Si Hao put away the bracelet and shook his head, "Sorry, I have to stick to my principles."

Qi Chaoyang:...

He should say the location to the deep mountains and old forests!

Flower Branch: "If you can't help me train, can you let your tigers train with them?"

After the last fierce battle, the effect was extremely remarkable. After the young eagles recovered, their eyes became sharp again, and their eating movements became a lot fiercer. And the little gray rabbit also said that their wings did grow better, and their bones became harder.

This method is indeed correct, so Huazhi thought, even if he can't let him help with training, let the tiger come, the effect is not bad. Compared to the injury he suffered now, when he was swallowed by other animals in the future because his strength was not enough, he would be the greatest despair.

The flower branch felt out of the pocket and took out a tertiary crystal core, "Don't eat them, I can give it some crystal cores or points to buy other delicious food."

The tiger was not brought over, it should have stayed where they lived. But if he comes to the banquet alone, can he rest assured to let him stay by himself? Jing Huai said that the tiger was a Tier 3 mutant beast, but this person was also Tier 3 himself. The same level, he can control it very well.

Thinking about this, Huazhi felt that he was even more powerful. She decided to go back and take a peek at how he trained tigers.

The tertiary crystal nucleus was shining brightly in her hand, Si Hao had to admit that Huazhi should have more money than him.

And the fourth-order ability user, these young eagles are regarded as selling her favor.

Seeing that he nodded and agreed, Huazhi was relieved. After the two agreed on where to meet tomorrow, the banquet officially started.

"This is the first exchange meeting we have held in three years, and it is a great honor to see everyone here..."

Huazhi listened attentively, not knowing when Jing Huai had returned.

Hearing footsteps, Huazhi knew it was him.

When he walked behind her, Huazhi also turned to look at him, "You're back!"

King Huai nodded, Huazhi was already full at this time, and when he saw him coming, he immediately handed him a portion of beef.

"Try it, it's delicious, I specially reserved it for you." Although it was said that the quantity was large, but everyone ate a lot, so she left him a portion first. !

Now it's not really suitable for eating, but Huazhi's eyes are excited, and he still takes the plate.

King Huai ate in an orderly manner.