"Suniye!" She said very softly and calmly.

(Listen!)

"Hmm?" He was still lost in her eyes.

"Chai pee lijiye thandai ho jayegi aur aap late" she said suppressing her laugh.

(Drink your tea or it will get cold and you will be late.)

"Huh?" He came out of his dreamland when she stepped back.

"Your lemon Tea Pati Dev" she said controlling her laugh, she knows if she doesn't go out of the room now then she will surely burst into a loud laugh looking at his red face.

He was red in embarrassment, she moved out of the room giving a last glance to him.

He rubbed his neck through his hand and a small........very small smile made its way on his face.

'What is happening to her? Till yesterday she was all cry baby and today she is all haye baby, and what are these feelings? but surely I am loving it' He thought and take his tea to drink.

Time Skip...

"Is something special today?" Shlok asked, looking at the food on the dining table.

"Yes, is something special today? So many varieties of food" Trilok asked in amusement.

"Arey dad didn't you notice? It's all bhai's favourite" Avyansh winked indicating at the silent Ekansh and Akshita who was serving him breakfast and blushed hearing Avyansh.

"Yes everything is made by Akshita today" Bhavna told everyone.

"Wow!!!!! Looks like someone is in a good mood today" Trisha said with a teasing smile.

"Yes! Yes! Bhai ka mood to sirf bhabhi bena sakti hai" Veer said without realising the meaning.

(Yes! Yes! Only my sister-in-law can make my brother's mood.)

Gayetri instantly choked on her food while the couple widened their eyes. They are not even capable of giving any excuse now.

Bhavna glared at him telling 'is this a place to say this' while trisha hit his left hand.

Adhiraj and Tara chuckle, but soon they hear someone clearing their throat, everyone diverting their attention to the owner of the sound who was Gayetri.

"We have decided to do Pooja of lord Satyanarayan tomorrow and I know I don't need to say anyone to be present there because they will be but I need to tell you Ekansh because If I don't then you will not grace us by your presence."

"So you better take a day off tomorrow young man, I will not like any of your excuses, do you get that?" Her voice was dominating.

Ekansh nodded while gulping.

Did I mention that the Great Ekansh Raghuvanshi is actually scared of his grandmother? Well, he is. She serves as his inspiration, possessing the same commanding presence that she once had as the driving force behind Adhiraj Raghuvanshi's success.

Akshita looked shocked looking at her bheegi billi husband.

(Scared wet cat) 💀 wtf

(Scared cat!)

'Ye mere hi pati hai na?' she thought with a frown on her face which doesn't go unnoticed by her Father-in-law.

(Is he my Husband?)

"Arey Akshita beta he is scared of your Dadi!!!" Shlok chuckled at her.

"I'm not dad!,I just respect Dadi!!" Ekansh snapped, how can he say that he is scared that too infront of his wife.