In which Gerard is a homosexual puddle of feelings.

Beginne am Anfang

<during the final period>

Gerard's POV
We sat for a bit before Frank looked at the bag on my lap.
"Whatcha got Gee?"
"Oh, just my art stuff"
"So you're an art major"
"Yep. What about you?"
"Music"
"What do you play?"
"Guitar, mostly but I play a few others. Drums, piano, tried to play saxophone but then realized you can't smoke and play" he said, chuckling softly.
"Do you smoke?"
"Not anymore. But I used to. I quit cause I knew it was bad for me, not because I was tired of being accused of being a 14 year old kid every time I wanted a pack of cigarettes." He said, jokingly. I laughed and he joined in with his cute little giggle.
"I don't think you look 14..."
"Thanks, but I'm 21 and I'm still like, 4.9"
"I'm 25."
"Not too much older!"
"And not to much taller."
He chocked and wiped away mock tears. "That's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me..."
I laughed and out a hand on his back, deciding to play along "There There, Frankie, your size doesn't matter to me."
He giggles. Again. Still Reaaaaaally cute.
"Sh*t, my dad's watching us."
I pulled my hand back,
"Must be really concerned of he going to take his eyes of his precious football to spy on his kid." He muttered.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, but he doesn't seem to be..."
"Maybe one of his boys fu*ked up."
"Yeah." He looked down.
'Whats this?" He picked up the sketchbook out of my bag, that must have opened when I moved to out my hand on Frank's back
"Just my sketchbook."
"Can I see?"
"Sure"
He flipped through and saw a the sketch of a green man throwing splotches of green on big skyscrapers.
"Wow, good drawer and politically correct." Frank said, without moving his eyes from the work. Great. Can't sell it now.
He flipped through a few more before he came to the one drawing I forgot about, the one of him, for my 'muse' work in art class.
"Who's this handsome devil?" He said, chuckling
"You, had to do something with a muse, and you were the first thing that popped into my head."
"Awwww." He said. God that boy made my heart hurt,
"Glad your not creeped out."
"Why would I? This is fu*king brilliant. Will you paint it?"
"Think so."
"Well I might just have to...." The whistle interrupted Frank, and, checking the scoreboard I saw it was a win for Mikey, 62-45!
"Congratulations on your win, Gee."
"Thanks Frankie. Do I get a reward?"
"What would, that be?"
"A piggyback."
"If I can take one step with you on my back it will be a fu*king miracle but hey,hop on." He turned around and I clambered onto his back. I was far to tall and was squished into a lanky ball. That lanky ball didn't las too long as soon Frank collapsed.
"Sorry!" He said giggling as we lay sprawled on the floor.
"No problem, that was all kinda fun!" I responded as we lay their giggling. We lay there for a bit, even once of giggles had faded, and the bleachers began to clear out.
Franks phone buzzed, and he picked up;
"Hey Dad. What's up"
.....
"Oh really?"
.........
"Okay. Coming back or..."
..........
" I'll ask."
He put his phone to his chest and looked at me sheepishly,
"Hey Gee, my dad and the team have left without me. Happens quite often when we lose. Do you think I could, spend the night here, if you don't have a roomate."
I was overjoyed, I could clear the second bed of all my dried sketches and Frank could sleep there!
"Of course! I don't have a roomate..."
"Great."
He picked up his phone and talked to his dad again.
"Kay dad. I'm gonna stay with Gerard tonight,"
..........
"No I'll call a cab tomorrow."
.........
"K, night, tell mum I love her,"
He hung up.
"Alrighty Frankie, I'll lead you to the dorms!" I said, taking his hand.
"Thanks so much Gee." He said, squeezing me hand, sending my heart racing.
I lead Frank up to my dorm and unlocked the door.
"TaDa!" I said as it swung open.
"Wow..." He said, shocked.
"I know, it's a mess, let me clear up the bed,if it's got paint on it you can sleep in mine, my PJs already have paint on them. I can lend you some clothes to sleep in too." I said hurriedly as I swept up the dry paintings.
"Wow." Said Frank, picking one up and inspecting it.
"Try these on, in the bathroom, I promise that is neater." I chucked him a shirt and some flannel pajama pants and opened the door to the bathroom. The bathroom had about a dozen wet or unfinished paintings hung from a fishing wire across the ceiling, hope Frank doesn't mind.
I skipped into my PJs quickly and stacked the paintings before inspecting the cleanliness of the bed.
No Paint.
No glue.
No coffee.
Should be okay for Frank.
"I feel like I'm drowning in cotton." Frank said as he appeared from behind the bathroom doors. The clothes didn't fit well, the the pants were touching the ground and the neck of the shirt was so low you could see his gorgeous collarbones.
"You look stunning." I said, stifling a laugh.
"I feel stunning." He picked up the hem of the shirt and span around. He looked like a Cinderella with black hair. He was smiling like an angel, showing all his teeth and squishing his eyes closed. I bowed as he faved me again "Sleeping Frankie..." I said, referring to the Princess Aurora.
"Sleeping Frankie is sleepy." He responded with a smile and a yawn.
"Alright. Bed time." I said, ushering him to his bed. "It's all clean, I checked."
"Thank you Gee." He yawned.
"Goodnight Frank."
"Night...."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN: ta daaaaaaahhhh.... 3 chapters!