𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐭

Sadie and I went to Sadie's house and got drunk. We drank a lot of wine and beer bottles. We were wasted. We were watching 50 shades of gray since I never watched it before. It was good until one of the sex scenes was on.

"WOW." My eyes widened while staring at the TV. "I know right ?" Sadie asks with her eyes on the TV. We were watching it until I felt Sadie's lips on mine. We started making out passionately. That kiss filled up the hole that was missing. Her lips. I kissed her back and continued making out with her until she picked me up and took me to her bedroom. I was a bit concerned at first but I didn't think much of it. 

She started taking my shirt off while kissing me. 

"Sorry, is this okay ?" She asks me while breaking the kiss. I didn't think twice and just nodded and leaned in to continue kissing her. She kissed me back and we continued making out while undressing ourselves.

I woke up on Sadie's bed with only my underwear and a bra. I looked to my right to see my shorts tossed on the ground. And to my left to see my shirt and Sadie's clothes. I stood up and got my shorts on. I went back to bed because I was too lazy to go to the other side of the room to pick up my shirt. I started scrolling on Tik Tok until I heard a soft groan.

"Good morning." I said. She was rubbing her eyes and adjusting to the light. She turned to me and looked at me. "My head burns. And morning." I chuckled a bit. "Probably because you got so wasted." I answered. "But you got more wasted than me. How are you fine ?" Sadie asked. "Sweetie, I drink Vodka every day." I replied. Her eyes widened while she nodded slowly. "I'm gonna go use the shower, you do what you do." I nodded and went back on my phone while Sadie collected her clothes and went to the bathroom. 

I was watching an edit of Stranger Things when I heard a ding sound from my phone. A text from Millie. I gladly opened her message and read it. 

Mills: Are you okay ?

Me: Yeah, why ?

Mills: You sent me random texts yesterday, thought you were drunk

Me: Oh yeah I was drunk.

Mills: Brook, it's very unhealthy for you, and you know that.

Me: I know I know, just trust me. I will stop doing it soon.

Mills: I trust you

Mills: And what are you doing at Sadie's house ? I can see ur location on snap map

Me: Oh uhm, we got wasted and was watching 50 shades of gray, and the sex scene came on, and idk things got wild ig, I don't remember much.

Mills: You just got her back and you guys are already in the bedroom ? Jeez.

Me: I know, but I still don't trust her yet.

Mills: Whatever you say, I will always be by your side. And we gotta go live today to tell everyone the truth before the hate gets worst. 

Me: Right, meet you at your place at 2 ?

Mills: Okay !

I smiled at the screen and continued watching Tik Tok. 

Fast Forward to when she arrived at Millie's house:

I parked my car on her driveway and made my way inside. I rang her doorbell and a few seconds later Millie opened the door.

"Hey Mills !" I say hugging her. "Hey !" Millie with her usual British accent. I took in her scents until she invited me inside. I walked into her house and sat on the couch. We talked about how we were gonna say it and went LIVE with my phone. I placed my phone sideways on the tissue box so my phone doesn't fall. Thousands of people were joining every second which made me more and more nervous. Millie held my hand and started speaking for me. She was so brave.

"We're going live to talk about the rumors of Brook cheating on Sadie which she didn't. We won't tell you the whole story but we will tell you what happened." Millie looked at me and nodded for me to go on. I took a deep sigh and stared at the camera on my phone. Tears formed in my eyes.  I opened my mouth and started to speak about the incident.

"I was walking on the street and a guy pulled me and forced me to kiss him. He took a picture of that and post it on the social media. I loved Sadie and I wouldn't do anything to cheat on her. If you don't believe me, it's okay, if you do, thank you so much. I love you guys." I blew a kiss at the camera and waved while clicking the end live button. I sighed and laid on the couch. 

"That was hard huh ?" Millie said as she stroked my hair. "Do you have vodka and lemonade ?" I asked her. "Brook, no." "Millie pleasee. I beg you down on my knees." I begged and begged until Millie finally gave in. "Fine." I squealed in happiness and contacted my friend who was over 21 to get me a bottle of vodka and lemonade.

About 20 minutes later, I heard a car driving in the driveway. I opened the front door to see my friend. I thanked her and gave her her money. She nodded and gave me my lemonade and vodka. She put the money in her pockets and got in her car slamming the door. She backed up fast and was on her way out of here. I went back inside and started drinking my favorite drink

I got a glass from Millie's cabinet and went to pour my lemonade and vodka. I added some ice cubes and started drinking them. "Now this is what I'm talking about." I shouted. Millie rolled her eyes and continued doing whatever she was doing. 

"Do you wanna try it ?" I asked Millie.  Millie shook her head in resistance. "Come on, it's very good." I told her she hesitated for a moment but replied. "Fine, but only 1 sip." She took my glass and took a sip. Her eyes widened as she coughed. "Holy shit ! That's good !" She said under her breath. "I told ya." I winked at her. She kept the whole glass so I had to make another one for myself again.

Sorry for my long break ! It's just been very chaotic this week. But I will try to write and finish this book. There might be a lot of slow updates but bare with me. I have a soar throat rn and air filled with lungs. So many quizzes at school that I have to study for and homework and more. But anyways, I love you guys ! <3 

-Author/ Destinee