Chapter 1

Summrs in the crib... Chillen. The usual. He's on house arrest (Vibes). Much has happened since our last story... Many people have changed... Some for the better, but much more for the worse... Ego pollutes the underground like a disease. Plays and followers are compared regularly (They still definitely wear TaoBao reps btw). Ice Spice has declared herself the Queen of the House of New York. Sofaygo's once strong hold on the Kingdom of Atlanta had fallen in the wake of Yeat's takeover of North America. Autumn has fallen off to complete obscurity and nobody talks about him at all on a serious basis because nobody cares. Twisty P got kicked out of the ##RR bnb and after experiencing homelessness became a youth pastor and was praised so universally he is currently in process of becoming the Pope of the Catholic Church. Iayze, after eating his favorite Arby's meal, experienced diarrhea so bad he was left hospitalized and had to have a life saving amputation. After having his arm replaced with experimental technology funded by a joint venture between the U.S Military and UMG (Universal Music Group) he now crosses the boundary between man and machine.

Yet, not much has changed in Summrs life. He's now a celebrity for zoomers everywhere. He's surpassed the underground moniker, only to still stay their king. He thinks back to the Fortnite Chapter 2 map where Yeat saved him with the Tonka.... (Bring back Retail Row plzzz @Epic) 

and it was fricking epic... (Epicness). What does the fox say? It says Summrs is the goat. *Loud vine thud*.