You can keep it

Ya'll I'm on depression meds now yayy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up this morning with a blanket on me all snuggled around my body.I turned too my right a bit and saw Xochitl with her arm around me. I don't know what happend  last night,  but all I remember is the fact that we watched black panther. I tried to softly take the blanket off with out waking Xochitl. I walked over and grabbed my tote bag, I grabbed my blanket and pillows. I looked over at the bed and noticed both of my cats on her.

"Gizzmo, Harvest off now" I whispered-screamed.

"Oh your up" Xo said groggily. She looked at me tiredly, she shuffled a bit in the bed, and pulled the blankets off her body. She went over too her bathroom and began to brush her teeth. I walked over and grabbed my cats, they don't like when I wake them up in the morning so they did not move of the blankets.

"I'm so sorry I didn't notice the time and, I dozed off and fell asleep." I mumbled hastily. I grabbed my cats manually they arms stretching and claws digging in the blanket. I tried together claws out of the blanket but Gizzmo would not let go, so I walked over too Harvest and grabbed her easily.

"Gizzmo let go now" I  said. Gizzmo hissed at me because I yelled at her.

"You can just keep the blanket, I can get another. It seems she really likes it oh my goodness." she said after she closed the door too the bathroom. She walked over to gizzmo picking her up with the blanket and putting her in her crate. I grabbed harvest and put her in the crate with gizzmo.

"Bye Xochitl, I will see you in the makeup trailer today!" I said grabbing all of my stuff including my cats.

"Bye Ravanna! see ya' "she said. I walked out the door and took a few steps and realized I didn't have a sweater or jacket.

"Fuck!" I cursed very loudly. I placed all of my stuff on the ground and walked back too her trailer.

"Hey Xo do you have a sweatshirt that I can borrow, it is freezing" I asked

"Yeah, there in the big closet, pick whatever." she said what sounded from the shower.

"Okay, Thank you." I said walking over to the closet. I looked in and saw a Hufflepuff sweatshirt. I grabbed it and put it on, I was a little big bu that is okay. Personally, I am a ravenclaw, so we would go together very quickly.

I walked outside feeling much warmer. When I got too my trailer, I took my cats out and placed the blanket on my bed. It smelled like her, Flowers,Honey and a bit of Mint. I walked too my closet and looked for some clothes too wear. I grabbed some jeans and a blue satin tank-top, with Xochitl's sweatshirt. I put on some fresh makeup and perfume. I went to my bed and bended down too see under my bed i grabbed my Taylor Swift Converse's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I grabbed my tote bag and my phone and headed out the door

I grabbed my tote bag and my phone and headed out the door. I walked too the makeup trailer, and walked inside.

"So I am guessing you love my sweatshirt"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Broo this is short asf, I am very tired I will post tommorrow!

Love you, MAk<333