Crickets first Skyburst.

Yayyyyy-

_________________________

Cricket blinked, they were still half asleep. Though, Espresso and Butters had woken them up. The Sprinklekit let out an irritated grunt as they sat up. "Good morning sunshine." Butters snickered, helping Cricket to their feet. Cricket let out another tired sound, earning a chuckle from Espresso. "Why did you two even wake me up?" Cricket asked, they were already in a bad mood now. "The Skyburst is happening in like- 30 minutes! You never go to them, so we wanted to take you with us this time!" Butters said, taking Cricket by the hand and dragging them into the bathroom, Espresso following and shutting the door. "And why are we in here again?" Cricket grumbled, sitting on the counter and crossing their arms. "Okay- Don't kill us but.." Butters got up onto the counter beside Cricket, moving the Sprinklekits ear back at clipping a red star onto the fur. Cricket hissed, shoving backwards. "What did you put on me?" They growled. Espresso laughed. "Calm down girl, you look cute." The Mochi said. Cricket turned around to look in the mirror. They pinned their ears back, turning back around and crossing their arms again. "Awh come on! Its cute!" Butters urged. The Feizao hugged Cricket, he stopped for a moment before quickly kissing the sprinklekit on the cheek. Cricket blinked, blushing a bit. Butters looked to Espresso, and the Mochi was giving him the death stare. Cricket slid off the counter. "Come on idiots.. Were gonna miss the Skyburst.." They mumbled. Butters and Espresso following them as they left the bathroom and made their way to the crystal cave.

The three entered the cave, and it was already pretty full of humans and gootraxians. Cricket already felt uncomfortable, huddling closer to Butters as they walked. The three of them sat near the wall that the stars appeared on, more people crowding in. Cricket sat in between the boys. The caves seemed to get darker, and a star pattern soon appeared on the roof and front wall. Crickets eyes sparkled as they watched the projected-like show. Butters chuckled, hugging Cricket to him. The two locked eyes for a moment, blush covering both of their faces. Butters leaned closer to the sprinklekit, until eventuality, they kissed. Cricket closed their eyes slowly, hugging Butters. Espresso was too busy watching the show to notice the two.