ͤ ᷮ ͥ ᷤ ͦ ͩ ͤ15❤️‍🔥

Começar do início

" Sit at the couch lemme treat it " he ordered her and she followed him bcz there is no pointing of argue with him .

She slightly removed the blanket from her back not allowing it to exposing from her chest . His eyes widened looking at the small glass pieces stucked at her back creating a deep wounds . He immediately but carefully removed the pieces don't wanted to let her feel pain . She hissed a lil bit but it's ok to be .

" How you get the glass pieces " he asked in concern in his all time cold behaviour .

" I don't know maybe when the gun shots it hit the window glass which shattered in pieces maybe that time it stucked with my dress and when you pinned me almost smashing me btw wall and that time it chocked in my skin . Tho my top fibre was of thin fabric too . She said coldly emphasising the worst part he did to her , let him feel guilty for what he did .

" The one creating mess is now cleaning it that's what ego let , at end it being a mess isn't it " just a Random qoutic

He didn't feel guilty at all but somewhere he felt those words awkward , something he must feel ashamed of himself . But he scooffed it . Soon he done treating her wounds .

" May I have some privacy " she asked with a sigh as he nodded and left toward washroom . Soon She changed herself in night dress .

Jungkook came out changing himself in oversized black t-shirt and sweatpants . Y/n glanced at him and went toward couch ready to sleep but before she could sit jungkook stopped him by saying .

" You better slept at bed . I will sleep on couch "

" But -"

" Don't be stubborn I am already tired ."

She sighed at his behavior and made her way toward bed as he took blanket and went toward couch . She layed on bed & soon drifting into her dreamland meanwhile on other jungkook who was trying his best to sleep but couldn't . Many thoughts were doing world war 3 in his brain .

~ Time Skipped ~

It's morning , y/n woke and found no one in the room . She sighed knowing he must went early in the morning . She did her morning routine and went downstairs to made breakfast .

" Mrs shin ? " she shouted coming downstairs , looking for mrs shin but didn't found her .

" Mrs shin , are you there ? " she again shouted just get a silence as answer .

" She is not here . " A light feminine voice echoed in the hall . Y/n looked back and found the same lady she saw yesterday .

She smiled at y/n coming toward her direction .

" Good morning . "

" You ? " She asked in confusion as she chuckled lightly

" Well I think we get good morning in answer instead ? "

" O-oh Good morning " she shaked her head scoffing all her thoughts .

" Oh dear , it's ok I can understand " she smiled genuinely

" Where is Mrs shin ? " Y/n asked her

" She went to market for groceries . she might be in the way back home , don't worry " she responded back as y/n nodded .

" You won't mind if we have a little talk right ? " Yn nooded in agreement & she smiled .

They both sat on couch . It's being awkward for y/n but her behaviour was so genuine that didn't made her uncomfortable .