Chapter 1: An Old Beginning

You were laying down on your bed, talking to your friend on FACETIME while eating chips. She was telling you a story. A funny one even. Your friend was extremely funny. That sounded sarcastic, didn't it?

"Yeah and then suddenly a big dude came up behind me and-"

"(Y/n)!" You heard your mother's voice. She suddently busted trough the wooden door. She looked angry.

"Did you forget? You need to make dinner!" She said.

"I'm sorry, Cass, I really need to go!" You said, getting up from your bed and dropping the chips on the carpet.

"Oh, well okay, see you tomorrow!" Cass said, sounding sad.

You hanged up and run past your mother downstairs to the kitchen. When you entered, a horrible smell of alcohol entered your nose. It was your father and brother 'bonding' over alcohol. Specifically Jack Daniel's. You could see your sister at the table scrolling trough her phone and listening to music with her airpods, assumably Mitski. It was her favorite music artist.

You opened the fridge and took out a bowl of pasta. You placed it in the microwave and it started heating up. You grabbed four plates and gave each one.

The pasta finished heating up, so you grabbed a spoon and filled each plate with pasta. You then grabbed the bowl and started washing it in the sink.

"Thanks I guess." Your father said, while sipping alcohol from the small cup.

"May I go back to my room? It's really late and I have school tomorrow." You asked nervously.

"Fine." Your mother said. "Little shit." She whispered,

"Hey, hey! Why are you like this? What did (y/n) do to you?" Your father yelled, putting down the cup. "You bitch!" Your father continued.

"It's not your business!" Your mother yelled back.

Then, both of them entered a screaming contest. Who screamed the most won. You left the kitchen, quite upset. This always happened when you were together.

'Was this my fault?' You wondered, while heading upstairs.

You headed to the bathroom and opened the door. You grabbed your (f/c) toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. You finished brushing your teeth and turned off the lights in the bathroom.

Still hearing the argument between your mother and father, you headed to your bedroom. You opened the door and closed it behind. You were already wearing your (f/c) pajamas, so you turned off the lights and layed down on the bed.

You finally drifted off to sleep, hoping there won't be a test at math tomorrow.

(A/N) Sorry this was such a short chapter!

The End Of The Rainbow | Slashers x Child!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें